sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Goldman has released research today with regards to the regulatory changes 'China:
    IN part it says
    "Although the news didn’t specify any time limit for the upcoming new policy enhancements, we believe the policy changes will largely lift concerns over the legitimacy of selling adult supplements, infant formula and cosmetics and other categories through the CBEC channel, at least in the near to medium term.It’s also worth noting that the new policy will increase the single transaction threshold to RMB5000 from RMB2000 currently.

........... Lastly, given that China authorities officially view CBEC imported goods as ‘Personal Use’ items, we see the government is likely encouraging consumer traffic to shift to the CBEC channel from the daigou (individual resellers) channel, and inconsequence will further tighten daigou sales (personal luggage or direct parcel shipping) under the new E-commerce law".

Seems this overhanging risk now is removed. Looking forward to a good day today.
    Last edited by minimoke; 22-11-2018 at 09:36 AM. Reason: formatting

Advanced Member

Found the link out of China if anyone is interested http://news.cnstock.com/news,bwkx-201811-4301193.htm

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    From twitterland a random call

Mark Lister (@MarkListerNZ)
    22/11/18, 7:31 AM
    A good day ahead for a2 Milk shares methinks.

Please note only gurus and awesome cool cats can make random calls on the A2 share price. Methinks it could be such a good day that 11 bucks is possible.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I've given it a lot of careful though anf have decided to put Herdlickers share sale behind me and move on. I've concluded it was essentially a poor Board decision and cash should have been offered instead. While I accept its not a good look I also have to accept it is her right to do as she likes with her own finances. In the end I have decided ATM is not Herdlicker. I remain of the view opportunities outweigh risks and this remains a solid long term hold. So for the time being I remain a holder, though a somewhat frustrated one at that. I'm now looking forward to SML's AGM (which unfortunately I wont be able to get to in person) and hope next week will end a bit more positively.
    Good post. Me to

Advanced Member

It looks like I may get my shirt back on opening yay

Outside thinking.

Possible reason for some SP traction today. Looks like Chinese Govt will not be making feared changes to Daigou trading channel.

Attachment 10168

From twitterland a random call

Mark Lister (@MarkListerNZ)
    22/11/18, 7:31 AM
    A good day ahead for a2 Milk shares methinks.

Please note only gurus and awesome cool cats can make random calls on the A2 share price. Methinks it could be such a good day that 11 bucks is possible.
    Gurus and awesome cool cats got it right .....almost there with that 11 bucks ...cool
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Where’s bull.... today?

Bit quiet without him
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Gurus and awesome cool cats got it right .....almost there with that 11 bucks ...cool
    We need the usual patience to wait for Oz to open. They will have had some time to digest the news so it will be interesting to see their reaction. NZ sometimes gets a bit ahead of itself - but at this point I'll happily take any gain

Guru

The optimism shown here is just amazing to watch.
    2 days ago the same things said - then down to $10.