sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hmm - looks like a double top to me (https://www.google.com/search?q=doub...&oq=double+top). Holders better implement hope strategy - or alternatively take their profits ;

Agreed, I've sold a few more. I think it'll be a classic buy the rumor sell the news scenario come Wednesday. I hope not but no harm taking some off the table and hedging your bet a bit here. The stock has had such an outstanding run recently they'll need to report sales north of $600M to see the share price rocket higher imo.

Still holding loads long term.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Agreed, I've sold a few more. I think it'll be a classic buy the rumor sell the news scenario come Wednesday. I hope not but no harm taking some off the table and hedging your bet a bit here. The stock has had such an outstanding run recently they'll need to report sales north of $600M to see the share price rocket higher imo.

Always good to take a feed with this stock, my latest lot has a $13.37 average price tag but if the report is good with a bullish outlook this could go $14.50 initially after the result. PS-Any other announcements such as a divvy or share buyback would sweeten up the goodie bag substantially.PPS-Its all about hype not hope BP.

Interesting 2-million shares in 4 large off market cross trades @ A$13.00 .............. also Sml

Shorts closing or Rocket Fuel

Advanced Member

You could be right. But revenue for 2016=$256.1 mill up 84%pcp. Revenue for 2017= $434.7mill up 70% pcp. Revenue for the coming 2018 year would only have to increase about 40% pcp to get over the $600 mill line. A 50% increase pcp would take it to $652 mill. If that is the case, then buy the rumor and buy the news. I will also keep my long term shares.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    You could be right. But revenue for 2016=$256.1 mill up 84%pcp. Revenue for 2017= $434.7mill up 70% pcp. Revenue for the coming 2018 year would only have to increase about 40% pcp to get over the $600 mill line. A 50% increase pcp would take it to $652 mill. If that is the case, then buy the rumor and buy the news. I will also keep my long term shares.
    The directors openly said that they had an increase in turnover of 40% up to their guidance forecast and that it would be similar but slightly under that 40% for the year. People need to stop thinking this company will increase turnover by over 40% and stick with the facts what directors mentioned only a few weeks ago. With the 6 month report coming up, I think what will send the stock upward is if they increase the price for their A2 platinum to China and I do believe there is scope for that
    Last edited by Ggcc; 15-02-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    The directors openly said that they had an increase in turnover of 40% up to their guidance forecast and that it would be similar but slightly under that 40% for the year. People need to stop thinking this company will increase turnover by over 40% and stick with the facts what directors mentioned only a few weeks ago. With the 6 month report coming up, I think what will send the stock upward is if they increase the price for their A2 platinum to China and I do believe there is scope for that

People have some reason to suspect management might be under promising here. The export data from lyttelton has shown massive increases recently so who knows. This company has a good habit of surprising the market however beating 40% on such a large base will be very tough.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Always good to take a feed with this stock, my latest lot has a $13.37 average price tag but if the report is good with a bullish outlook this could go $14.50 initially after the result. PS-Any other announcements such as a divvy or share buyback would sweeten up the goodie bag substantially.PPS-Its all about hype not hope BP.
    Hey couta, just bought back the block I sold accidentally at $13.71c, and paid the same as originally bought last week for 13.11c. Now have 4 blocks over $13, at av price 13.06c.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Hey couta, just bought back the block I sold accidentally at $13.71c, and paid the same as originally bought last week for 13.11c. Now have 4 blocks over $13, at av price 13.06c.
    May average down my above block before the result but it's a big block so are being a bit cautious. PS-I love Big Blocks.

People have some reason to suspect management might be under promising here.The export data from lyttelton has shown massive increases recently so who knows. This company has a good habit of surprising the market however beating 40% on such a large base will be very tough.
    That’s so cool .....looks like H1 will indeed be a boomer

How reliable are those numbers
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    May average down my above block before the result but it's a big block so are being a bit cautious. PS-I love Big Blocks.
    My overall big block av is now $7.631. And first block still 50c.