sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    ATM just needs to target the Asian market over there first - 20m+ population who will happily embrace ATM when they become aware of its inherent goodness for lactose intolerant Asian stomachs!
    A2 does not help with lactose intolerance ... but it does help people who have issues to digest A1-milk.

And while there seem to be less people with Chinese roots (compared e.g. to Caucasians) able to digest milk as grown ups (given it was not part of their normal diet, there was never natural selection towards this attribute) am I not sure, whether I have seen any evidence that "Asian stomachs" are less able to process A1 milk than other population groups. Have you?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    A2 does not help with lactose intolerance ... but it does help people who have issues to digest A1-milk.

And while there seem to be less people with Chinese roots (compared e.g. to Caucasians) able to digest milk as grown ups (given it was not part of their normal diet, there was never natural selection towards this attribute) am I not sure, whether I have seen any evidence that "Asian stomachs" are less able to process A1 milk than other population groups. Have you?
    I have, and one big reason why I bought into ATM.

And I can tell you that Asian business contacts of mine (Chinese, Koreans and Japanese) and their families are drinking milk again with A2M after having problems with milk before.

Forget about scientific proof - that to me is as real as it will ever get.

But here's a link fyi about lactose intolerance in Asians :

http://kore.am/why-most-east-asians-...se-intolerant/
    Last edited by Balance; 24-02-2019 at 09:43 PM.

And for those who are wondering why Fonterra is fast-tracking its program to convert its farmers from A1 to A2 milk, I strongly recommend you take the time to talk to a dairy farmer.

I talked to one and Fonterra, along with its scientists, had been talking selectively to its farmer groups about various matters regarding A2 - in part to head off the aggro from farmers as to how Fonterra with its multi-million R&D scientists and boffins could have missed the A2 opportunity.

The farmer alerted me to another medical factor which is being researched with A1 vs A2 - if proven, A1 is HISTORY!

Sold all A2 last week. The 16 foot Bonito gets a motor upgrade to a nice 90hp Merc I have found. Boat name is ME2ATEE. I should rename it ATM2ME. My 1st foray into A2 was at 9 cents, and I sold at 15 cents - thought I was Christmas. This time feels good too. Will now sit out H2 and let the shorters go to it and set the new sp channel limits, and give herdlicker time to upset all again - this is why we won’t see another XRO. Intend to buy on the dips as I want to partake in the 1:5 split when sp reaches $20, as flagged by Beagle a year ago. Thanks to all posters on ST. Many a time you have caused me to stop and reassess my own research.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Sold all A2 last week. The 16 foot Bonito gets a motor upgrade to a nice 90hp Merc I have found. Boat name is ME2ATEE. I should rename it ATM2ME. My 1st foray into A2 was at 9 cents, and I sold at 15 cents - thought I was Christmas. This time feels good too. Will now sit out H2 and let the shorters go to it and set the new sp channel limits, and give herdlicker time to upset all again - this is why we won’t see another XRO. Intend to buy on the dips as I want to partake in the 1:5 split when sp reaches $20, as flagged by Beagle a year ago. Thanks to all posters on ST. Many a time you have caused me to stop and reassess my own research.
    Congratulations and well done!

Enjoy your boating & fishing!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    .......And while there seem to be less people with Chinese roots (compared e.g. to Caucasians) able to digest milk as grown ups (given it was not part of their normal diet, there was never natural selection towards this attribute) am I not sure, whether I have seen any evidence that "Asian stomachs" are less able to process A1 milk than other population groups. Have you?

Yes I have seen evidence. A2 completed in depth research on asian tummy with a sample of 1000. But it is not just asian tummy that struggle with A1. Any country such as Greece, Persia, India, Pakistan where there has been a history (and genetic adaption) of goat, sheep and buffalo milk finds that there are issues with A1. DYOR.

In addition in post 12231 I detailed recent research on a huge sample that stated....

"Of the 5,535 adults, 2,876 either had a professional diagnosis of IBS or considered that they had IBS. Those who reported that alleviating IBS symptoms was their primary reason for buying a2 Milk™ (862/5,335) completed a series of questions specific to this condition. It was remarkable to record that 83% of the cohort had experienced an improvement in their IBS symptoms after changing from conventional to a2 Milk™"

The recent moves by Frontera merely add to the growing acceptance that A1 milk is flawed.

Outside thinking.

And even Forbes magazine is reporting on A2's progress in USA

It's going to be an interesting day when/if the advertising claim challenge by part of the USA Diary industry re A2 reaches the courts (if ever.) In the meantime, USA consumers a voting with their tummy's.

Barchart opinion 96% BUY for a2

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/a2m.AX/opinion

SHORTS for 20th & 21st be interesting on Shortman

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post

LOL - have a look at their methodology - its basically - Price goes up: BUY! Price goes down - SELL!

With other words - they propose to buy dear and sell cheap ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post

Shorts still a plenty so I'm weary of buying back another large parcel at this point, plenty of scope for a price drop over the next few weeks.