sharetrader

Many cashing up on exercise of cheap options

Hope not another round of punters being disgruntled and saying these people are disloyal

They deserve every dollar of there new found wealth ...but seem to be good at picking highs

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/331241
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Many cashing up on exercise of cheap options

Hope not another round of punters being disgruntled and saying these people are disloyal

They deserve every dollar of there new found wealth ...but seem to be good at picking highs

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/331241
    Not sure about cause and effect - are they just good at picking highs or are their actions just creating these highs by turning the trend downwards after the act?

BTW - what happened with Jane - she would not hold these days, wouldn't she?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Not sure about cause and effect - are they just good at picking highs or are their actions just creating these highs by turning the trend downwards after the act?

BTW - what happened with Jane - she would not hold these days, wouldn't she?
    Jane wasn’t round when these 63 cent options were handed out
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jane wasn’t round when these 63 cent options were handed out
    Of course, you are right ...

And yes - interesting ... I guess if I hold a really cheap high confidence share, than why would I sell all or a substantial number of them as soon as I am able to cash in my options? Is this lack of business acumen - or do they know something other punters don't? Both options seem to be concerning ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Of course, you are right ...

And yes - interesting ... I guess if I hold a really cheap high confidence share, than why would I sell all or a substantial number of them as soon as I am able to cash in my options? Is this lack of business acumen - or do they know something other punters don't? Both options seem to be concerning ...
    You can argue it's prudent capital management. This is a significant amount of ones wealth to have invested in the company that pays you. It's also a relatively risky growth stock albeit is getting less risky by the day.

building deck again?

Ms Herdlicker has previously stated, (some would say rather arrogantly) she will look to sell further shares shortly after they vest in her name. Just gives you such "wonderful confidence" in the new CEO doesn't it !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Meh ... maybe she's just not the share holder type ... some people just don't enjoy the thrill

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Ms Herdlicker has previously stated, (some would say rather arrogantly) she will look to sell further shares shortly after they vest in her name. Just gives you such "wonderful confidence" in the new CEO doesn't it !
    Not till around August for the Herd woman apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Haaha, I am not worried about her atm. she does have anything to sell yet. others.............from her team.