sharetrader
Page 126 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 26761161221231241251261271281291301361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 23756
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Like others, I guess David Mair knows what he's doing. Don't think I'll keep chasing ATM down any further so just topped up with another 25K and will now await developments.
    Same here at .64c. It's funny how some one keeps putting another 20 or 30,000 up for sale at .64c or is it my imagination? Is somebody feeding the ducks? I hope not.

Advanced Member

I dare someone to take out that 30,000 at 64c and see how long it takes for another 30,000 to appear.

We do have a lot of believers and obviously a number of non believers, question is who knows more. I think I would put my bet with Mair and Milford.
    Thanks MAC for your insights, you have obviously done a fair bit of research, and I suspect as a result you are donkey deep in this stock! (no answer required)
    I probably do not necessarily share you FY projections, and we may even have a fairly lack lustre result, however that would not IMHO have any bearing on the long term prospects for the company. I like the brand and I like the recent research done on Humans albeit a small sample and the divergent correlation outcomes between the two types of beta casein. This does prove quite a lot and in due course this will be a topic sure to be discussed through the different media outlets. Its the same old free range vs Caged scenario. You pay more to get a healthier product.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I dare someone to take out that 30,000 at 64c and see how long it takes for another 30,000 to appear.
    Looks like dare accepted. Thank you whoever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Looks like dare accepted. Thank you whoever it was.
    When I picked up a small 25k I got that in two parcels. One was $20 plus some, the other was $4 plus some
    It could have been the left over from one seller dropping a parcel of 30k or it could have been a completely different seller, or it may have been a seller dividing it up into uneven lots to fudge it.
    I see that there is a hangover now of 16k @0.64....who knows maybe we are the ducks being fed!

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    highly unlikely when a director is also purchasing
    I don't think David Mair is purchasing on his own account. It is Forte-Funds that is buying, and David Mair is an adviser to, and non-executive director of, this fund manager. He may or may not have his own cash in the fund. I still take it as a very positive endorsement of ATM.

Here We Go:

A2 strengthens health claims with first human study

http://www.smh.com.au/business/a2-st...10-102h2w.html

I've recently started buying A2 milk and I'm feeling pretty good. Mind you, I was feeling quite well before, but it does taste nice, so I am sticking with it. If only the share-price would start advancing again, I'm sure that would be even better for my general state of well-being.

I haven't found A2 milk at local countdown today, will try tomorrow.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    I've recently started buying A2 milk and I'm feeling pretty good. Mind you, I was feeling quite well before, but it does taste nice, so I am sticking with it. If only the share-price would start advancing again, I'm sure that would be even better for my general state of well-being.
    Take advantage of low sp and buy some more.