sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lol never trust the market it's a "Conglomeration of Chaos" with Schizophrenic tendencies.
    I have a love-hate relationship with my wife too lol. Should I seek professional help buddy or am I too far gone already ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-06-2019 at 04:07 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I have a love-hate relationship with my wife too lol. Should I seek professional help buddy or am I too far gone already ?
    I dare not comment.!...lol.

Banned

Just remember your wife is always right even when she's not and you should be okay.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Just remember your wife is always right even when she's not and you should be okay.
    Thats like saying the markets always right, sometimes you know you're right but what are you gonna do?
    As they say markets can be irrational longer than you can stay solvent X)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Thats like saying the markets always right, sometimes you know you're right but what are you gonna do?
    As they say markets can be irrational longer than you can stay solvent X)
    I've always thought that irrational quote is just plain stupid, I mean when was the last time the market stayed irrational for 20 yrs. Lol

I've always thought that irrational quote is just plain stupid, I mean when was the last time the market stayed irrational for 20 yrs. Lol
    Wasn't this quote made in the context of margin lending? I doubt many of them could afford to stay for 20 years below water ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Danone given go ahead with Yashilli NZ

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU190...yashili-nz.htm

Big day on Shortmans yesterday wonder if shorts closing ........... anyway who cares!

ASX Index re-balance due next week

IMO

May have something to do with what breed she is.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    We seem to be forgetting A2 does A2 milk - not just any old infant formula. Clearly local Chinese are struggling with its own generic milk production / formula manufacture. It will take them even longer to get the A2

I think it is fair to assume NZ is a pretty good at herd management. If we are going to struggle converting herds to A2 then how will the Chinese fair?

Just a reminder: https://www.interest.co.nz/rural-new...will%C2%A0take

Also A2 is a "premium" product. China has to get its mass produced IF sorted first.
    Good point. A2 drinkers are not going to start drinking Chinese made a1 IF products. Unless they accidentally put a2 labeling on the can.

in reply to people who say where are they going to get a2 milk from -

taxation benefits will be offered to companies that establish dairy manufacturing facilities overseas was included in mondays statement.

china have and are already aquiring milk factories ( westland milk the latest) in NZ . What stopping them aquiring a2 milk supply to there factories to make a2 infant formula in NZ. ? nothing long term i say . that will be to the detriment of a2 longer term as there local businesses will operate out of NZ and ship to china , dont need a2 or fonterra anymore.
    one step ahead of the herd