sharetrader
    Advanced Member

The mind boggles when you think how much cash they are generating.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Well done holders.....crikey what a ride! Big UP’s to sb9 and see weed for consistently calling this one. You have been a big help to me over the last 5 yrs of holding.

Speaking of selling down, I’ve been trying to lower my 70% holding ... but the SP keeps rising and now some of my diversification picks such as PLX, SKO and VGL are also booming! Great problem to have and Long may it last.
    Thanks for your kinds words lf, very humbling. Even I couldn’t script it any better after investing nearly 5 yrs back into this beaut. Management has been been absolutely on top of their game starting with Geoff and now Jayne. And not mention other key people like Peter and Susan.

Awesome company with great products with superior management.

Should push past $18nzd very soon. Through $17 on ASX which is an important phycological point. Momentum very good on this one. Let it Run....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Well done holders.....crikey what a ride! Big UP’s to sb9 and see weed for consistently calling this one. You have been a big help to me over the last 5 yrs of holding.

Speaking of selling down, I’ve been trying to lower my 70% holding ... but the SP keeps rising and now some of my diversification picks such as PLX, SKO and VGL are also booming! Great problem to have and Long may it last.
    Thank you. Up $3.70c in 5 weeks and 1 day. Might have to buy back the ones sold on next dip before results. If there is a dip. Lots of people have made lots of $s out a this one .
    Last edited by see weed; 29-07-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thank you. Up $3.70c in 5 weeks and 1 day. Might have to buy back the ones sold on next dip before results. If there is a dip. Lots of people have made lots of $s out a this one .
    the $14 support low entry has proved a windfall , still no sell off signals yet. announcement key i think
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    And largely untaxed....does that seem right ?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Same question should be asked of the horrendous losses suffered by the billions of dollars lost in finance companies, Wynyard, Feltex, CBL, Intueri, Pumpkin Patch, Pike River etc etc.

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Much more is made from untaxed imputed rent and the capital gains from owner-occupied real estate. That is a whopping subsidy provided by those who earn taxable income but who do not own their own housing. Total ATM capital gains (and the NZ share market in general) are peanuts by comparison.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 30-07-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Guru

Lots of milky A2 goodness in this weeks Farmers Weekly. 3 articles to enjoy.

Pages 5 and 21.

https://issuu.com/farmersweeklynz/do...-07_issuu/1?ff

Wonder if farmers read this and convert, or read it and go and buy shares??

60 more farms in the Waikato producing A2...…..
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 30-07-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Looks of milky A2 goodness in this weeks Farmers Weekly. 3 articles to enjoy.

Pages 5 and 21.

https://issuu.com/farmersweeklynz/do...-07_issuu/1?ff

Wonder if farmers read this and convert, or read it and go and buy shares??

60 more farms in the Waikato producing A2...…..
    Thanks for sharing...very informative about changing trends and ever growing popularity of A2 milk concept.