sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I am logged into ASB securities trading. It shows the share price, and next to that is the number showing whether it is up or down. But what is the meaning of the little * that comes after the up or down number ?
    (too small for price setting) ?

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I am logged into ASB securities trading. It shows the share price, and next to that is the number showing whether it is up or down. But what is the meaning of the little * that comes after the up or down number ?
    I wondered the same... 🤔 However, it looks like it is an asterisk for a footnote (just below) that states that the change is calculated from the previous days close, and includes adjustments (or words to that effect)...

$18.02 - there she blows!

And on light volume today so the shorts are really starting to panic!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    $18.02 - there she blows!

And on light volume today so the shorts are really starting to panic!
    just hit $18.04....

CITI was covering some of the mini-shorts yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    just hit $18.04....

CITI was covering some of the mini-shorts yesterday
    Good luck to the 40m+ shorts trying to cover before results come out in August.

She has $20 written all over her.

that would be fantastic @20; I bought a large group of shares just before upgrade at $15.25; what a great run! Thank you a2 moo cows.

this is good news for all holders, wish I could read the full article:
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12254141

Results: Subjects who consumed A2 milk had significantly less severe gastrointestinal symptoms as measured by visual analog scales, reduced stool frequency, and improvements in stool consistency, compared with subjects consuming conventional milk. There were significant increases from baseline in serum interleukin-4, immunoglobulins G, E, and G1, and beta-casomorphin-7 coupled to lower glutathione levels, in subjects consuming conventional rather than A2 milk. Subtle Cognitive Impairment Test analysis showed significant improvements in test accuracy after consumption of A2 milk. There were no severe adverse events related to consumption of either milk product.
    Conclusions: Replacing conventional milk with A2 milk reduced gastrointestinal symptoms associated with milk intolerance in Chinese preschool children, with corresponding improvements in aspects of cognitive performance.
    Last edited by Southern_Belle; 01-08-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    this is good news for all holders, wish I could read the full article:
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12254141

Results: Subjects who consumed A2 milk had significantly less severe gastrointestinal symptoms as measured by visual analog scales, reduced stool frequency, and improvements in stool consistency, compared with subjects consuming conventional milk. There were significant increases from baseline in serum interleukin-4, immunoglobulins G, E, and G1, and beta-casomorphin-7 coupled to lower glutathione levels, in subjects consuming conventional rather than A2 milk. Subtle Cognitive Impairment Test analysis showed significant improvements in test accuracy after consumption of A2 milk. There were no severe adverse events related to consumption of either milk product.
    Conclusions: Replacing conventional milk with A2 milk reduced gastrointestinal symptoms associated with milk intolerance in Chinese preschool children, with corresponding improvements in aspects of cognitive performance.
    Likely a rehash of the report that came out recently - Prof Keith's article on it, page 21 - https://issuu.com/farmersweeklynz/do...-07_issuu/1?ff

Advanced Member

Just another little pull back before it rises to the next ATH. I am liking these down days. Bought back 3 lots today 17.80, 17.74 + 17.66. Tried to get some at 17.60 but it was moving too fast. I don't know about $20. Think $21 looks better.
    Last edited by see weed; 01-08-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Thats a lot of movement... I guess with recent media coverage and release of the China 3 study....

But how much more traction could a2 milk have!