sharetrader

Looks like overall market playing bumper cars this week; should be an interesting week to say the least, lots of jostling between China and the US.

Outside thinking.

While today's SP slump hurts holders, I can't help thinking that ATM is well positioned in the new world of trade wars. Time will tell.

In the meantime it's a good time for ATM shorters to make some money and close out prior to the results announcement. Traders will trade. Holders will hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    While today's SP slump hurts holders, I can't help thinking that ATM is well positioned in the new world of trade wars. Time will tell.

In the meantime it's a good time for ATM shorters to make some money and close out prior to the results announcement. Traders will trade. Holders will hold.
    http://www.financetwitter.com/2019/0...ed-states.html

Exactly.

In the new trade world order which will emerge from Trump's follies, we will see many winners - US as a country will not be one of them but ATM & NZ* will be.

* Provided there's a new government in 2020.

Keep calm & invest in quality. Interest rate reduction announcement (??) .... holders of cash will be looking to invest their hard earned somewhere other than term deposits.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Keep calm & invest in quality. Interest rate reduction announcement (??) .... holders of cash will be looking to invest their hard earned somewhere other than term deposits.
    I agree. This company has an amazing track record and it only seems to go from strength to strength. I think A2 management will cautiously look into what is happening, but I think the demand for A2 IF in China for the future is far greater than people think. We will find out in a couple of weeks, until then we will let the shorters play their game and the people who are panicking. I will continue to hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I agree. This company has an amazing track record and it only seems to go from strength to strength. I think A2 management will cautiously look into what is happening, but I think the demand for A2 IF in China for the future is far greater than people think. We will find out in a couple of weeks, until then we will let the shorters play their game and the people who are panicking. I will continue to hold.
    and of course our Jayne with her steel b*lls isn't going to listen to all the white noise going on ..... full steam ahead. Looking forward to the results announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    This is sage advice

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://www.financetwitter.com/2019/0...ed-states.html

In the new trade world order which will emerge from Trump's follies, we will see many winners - US as a country will not be one of them but ATM & NZ* will be.

* Provided there's a new government in 2020.
    Why will the present government disqualify us to be a winner in a new trade world order?

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Why will the present government disqualify us to be a winner in a new trade world order?
    Because this present government is anti-China.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Because this present government is anti-China.
    Bal, there is nothing wrong with being Anti China, China like all leftie govts is one big lie !!