sharetrader
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stock being worked by Instos and shorters currently in the lead up to the result, same behaviour repeats like clockwork. PS-Let the panickers panic while you stay calm.
    Welcome back Couta.

Agree, very much a time to "keep calm and carry on." Indeed, wake me up when the results are out.

A real education watching the manipulation going on the depth charts. I also note that Mitsubishi Investments are now major shareholders (at 7.5% )

Their strength in the share holders register is another positive for ATM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I also note that Mitsubishi Investments are now major shareholders (at 7.5% )

Their strength in the share holders register is another positive for ATM.
    To be clear, Mitsi got its shareholding by acquisition as opposed to buying on market. So no change in large shareholdings except in name. Agree though, the register is very robust. Remember these big insto's are fighting each other every day with their bot armies, so as a minnow it's best imo to just wait until one or other has beaten the SP to a pulp and then slip a buy order in. The volatility they create is a blessing for accumulators. Traders will also enjoy the swings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Welcome back couta1, how did the skiing go? Just love the shorters making it easy to pick up a bargain here and there. Have just bought another lot at 16.14.
    Thanks see weed & Left Field(I feel a bit like the Prodigal son) Snow was a bit thin on the ground but still did all the skiing I wanted to, going back down in 3 wks and it will be epic with all the recent snow, a bit like the upcoming A2 result I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    To be clear, Mitsi got its shareholding by acquisition as opposed to buying on market. So no change in large shareholdings except in name. Agree though, the register is very robust. Remember these big insto's are fighting each other every day with their bot armies, so as a minnow it's best imo to just wait until one or other has beaten the SP to a pulp and then slip a buy order in. The volatility they create is a blessing for accumulators. Traders will also enjoy the swings.
    thanks Baa baa for commentary; I was wondering around misti shareholding but it probably took me a lot longer than you to see this; I agree let the big boys fight it out and slip in when there’s an opportunity you see to grab a few more shares and enjoy the ride of a great company.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Thanks see weed & Left Field(I feel a bit like the Prodigal son) Snow was a bit thin on the ground but still did all the skiing I wanted to, going back down in 3 wks and it will be epic with all the recent snow, a bit like the upcoming A2 result I reckon.
    There was quite a bit of snow at Bethells Beach today!!

But was up on the real snow today. Better after the weekend, but in need of more.....

Membaa

Not sure why NZX isn’t showing it but ATM results due 21st August, should be a cracker ... “in line with” previous growth. No subsequent change to guidance, so That’s 1.3+ … shareholders will be happy. ATM is a star performer, it’s not about you can’t have too many, it’s about do you have some!

Advanced Member

And once again we wait on Australia. Another down day by the looks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Kiwis getting a bit exhuberant as they have nearly every morning this week and them slam dunk once the Aussie opens. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Why?

Three days of ups in NZ to be taken down when ASX opened - today could be different!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Why?

Three days of ups in NZ to be taken down when ASX opened - today could be different!
    Excepting its Friday.PS-Instos and Shorters are all over the stock currently, the kiwi buyers obviously aren't checking the exchange rate or the depth chart on the ASX.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-08-2019 at 11:36 AM.