sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I am not selling at a loss though. I have thought about selling other shares to buy more ATM, but all the other shares have dropped as well. All except HGH
    Fair enough your modus operandi will be completely different from mine, I'm off to pour an early glass of Amarula and A2 milk(Looking at my A2 and BAL holdings today I reckon I need it)

Query-Did Jane sell her shares this year? If she hasn't even when the share price crossed $18 is positive...and if has then for how much?

Also is there a blackout period for her on selling her shares(prior or later to the results announcement)?

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by carrom74; 16-08-2019 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Spell check

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Query-Did Jane sell her shares this year? If she hasn't even when the share price crossed $18 is positive...and if has then for how much?

Also is there a blackout period for her on selling her shares(prior or later to the results announcement)?

Thanks in advance...
    She will sell around mid Sept.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    She will sell around mid Sept.
    Is Jane still paying off that tax bill? Have been talking to my accountant, and am getting back a nice big refund this year. Don't worry about a2, the results are out soon, probably days away, and all will be good again.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    It comes down to frequency of trading and the intention at the point of purchase. Best practice is to have two accounts one trading and one investment and good clean record of trades. That is what I have now. One I probably sell once a year if at all and the other account where I having a ball with.
    Hi longy, have pm you this morning about tax but not sure if it went through. If not, then will talk to you at next st meeting. sw.

Outside thinking.

Today Radio NZ's financial reporter mentioned Wed will see the release of FY 19 trading results for, "the market's Darling, A2 Milk."

Market Darling? Crikey I remember when it was deemed 'too risky', 'too frothy', and most institutions didn't follow it.

How times have changed. Good luck holders!

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Today Radio NZ's financial reporter mentioned Wed will see the release of FY 19 trading results for, "the market's Darling, A2 Milk."

Market Darling? Crikey I remember when it was deemed 'too risky', 'too frothy', and most institutions didn't follow it.

And that will always be the way - institutions invest your money with the index in mind rather than taking risks to maximise returns. There is no upside to institutions shooting the stars out and then, burn out later - better to hug the index.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post

It's been a hell of a ride for sure. The mind boggles that they will have nearly half a billion in EBITDA from those humble beginnings. Bring on Wednesday!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    It's been a hell of a ride for sure. The mind boggles that they will have nearly half a billion in EBITDA from those humble beginnings. Bring on Wednesday!
    Yes, I am getting that funny little gut feeling again and am buying back in this morning before Ausi opens, just for a change. Wouldn't be surprised to see sp back over $16 pretty fast. That's my little punt for the day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, I am getting that funny little gut feeling again and am buying back in this morning before Ausi opens, just for a change. Wouldn't be surprised to see sp back over $16 pretty fast. That's my little punt for the day.
    Opposite for me sell a few in the morning and buy back in arvo, expecting plenty of volatility over the next few months.