sharetrader
Page 136 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 36861261321331341351361371381391401461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Glad you like A2 milk, SW, but how come you got it for $1.96 for 2L? It usually costs just under $5 for 2L in all the Countdown stores in Wellington. Maybe we should move to Sylvia Park. Are Wellington prices out of line?

Of course the taste is actually irrelevant to the health and digestive claims made for A2, but if it tastes creamier as quite a few people comment, that could be because an A2-only herd is likely to include a higher than normal proportion of Jersey and Guernsey cows, which tend to be naturally A2 and are famous for producing creamy milk. Milk drinkers generally prefer Jersey and Guernsey milk, but farmers who get paid by the volume of milk they supply generally prefer Friesian-Holstein which are noted for their higher per-cow milk production.
    Normally it costs $4.90c, but because the use by date is in 3 days on 24/8/14 , Countdown sold it at a discount. Usually a2 has about 8 or 9 days fridge life. Just enjoying a milo a2 shake, very nice.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    Yep it tastes good and even better when the shares are worth $10 each.
    Lets just get to a $1 for now. See how the results look next week.

Did anyone notice what volume went through at 4pm yesterday?
    Couple of days ago around a mio of shares went through at 0.64 at 4pm
    There seems to be a trend developing here, and a seller keen to get rid of a bundle (if its the same one)
    If its the same one what do they know that we do not? Maybe the seller is laying them off to Milford or even freedom foods via a broker.
    Perhaps NT001 could throw up another top 50 to see where the changes have been.
    My best guess is that 0.64 seller man could be concentrating on profitability.
    Hopefully next week there will be reported sales and revenue growth in Australia and UK in particular but wouldn't mind seeing some traction in the US either.

It wasn't me that put up the last top 50 list, Harrie, but I found it interesting and would like to see it refreshed quite often, especially while there's a suspicion of shenanigans.

Josehuatree posted the top 100 shareholders.

Default updated holdings

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    It wasn't me that put up the last top 50 list, Harrie, but I found it interesting and would like to see it refreshed quite often, especially while there's a suspicion of shenanigans.
    Sorry about that NT, mistaken poster.
    JT, if you are around, an update on ATM shareholding differentials would be gratfully received.

Advanced Member

I phoned Fresha Valley , being a bit concerned about all the flooding up north. It was on tv1 news this morning about some farmers could hit the wall. But said everything is allright, it did not affect them in their area, and they are flat tack making A2. There must be more people drinking A2 by the sounds it.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I phoned Fresha Valley , being a bit concerned about all the flooding up north. It was on tv1 news this morning about some farmers could hit the wall. But said everything is allright, it did not affect them in their area, and they are flat tack making A2. There must be more people drinking A2 by the sounds it.
    Countdown in Grey Lynn keeps on running out. Mind you, Grey Lynn is full of "alternative" type people these days. Pity they have only one product to sample. Doing research on Foley Family Wines is a lot more rewarding, though perhaps not as beneficial health-wise.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    Countdown in Grey Lynn keeps on running out. Mind you, Grey Lynn is full of "alternative" type people these days. Pity they have only one product to sample. Doing research on Foley Family Wines is a lot more rewarding, though perhaps not as beneficial health-wise.
    $6.48c today at New World Lunn ave. Stonefields. It is $1.58c dearer than Countdown at $4.90c. Go the All Blacks.

Yes supermarket is always running out so they must be struggling to supply demand.