sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Just a question of time IMHO. Way oversold today. Some big gaps in the TA above your purchase price waiting to be filled.

Been hard work sitting on my hands today, but I'm not a trader and am in for the long term. I still see this one outperforming most on the NZX. Safer than money in the bank IMHO!!

(ps even with today's decline, Share Site tells me ATM has averaged 110% pa over the last 5 yrs.)

GL to those buying today.
    Thanks for your thoughts lf.
    Its way oversold at current levels, will be interesting what next few days will bring and it all depends on what Jayne explains in her follow on interviews with various media.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts lf.
    Its way oversold at current levels, will be interesting what next few days will bring and it all depends on what Jayne explains in her follow on interviews with various media.
    She has already started doing the rounds...not very surprised with the fall...
    Its managing director Jayne Hrdlicka said investors had little reason to be disappointed with the result.
    "I don't think you can argue with the quality of the result, either with what we delivered in fiscal year 19 or the investments we're making... we don't focus day to day what happens on sharemarkets," she said.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/...a2-milk-result
    Last edited by carrom74; 21-08-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Banned

And she is right the company is just getting on with growing an awesome business, they cant divert attention to medicating a Schizophrenic market.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I had no choice I bought more.
    Same here Ggcc!

Advanced Member

Congrats to all the low 14ers. You are already up a good 60c. So where to from here, after all the wobblies have wobbled? Looking good to me with a new up trend forming from 1.10 this arvo.

I'm more than a little partial to a cup of milk with my supper and recently switched to A2 milk and the marketing hype is true as far as I am concerned. Feel the difference !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm more than a little partial to a cup of milk with my supper and recently switched to A2 milk and the marketing hype is true as far as I am concerned. Feel the difference !
    Its all A2 in our household ,it just simply tastes better speaking of which it must be Canterbury Cream with A2 time of the day again. PS-With the volumes currently going through it wont be long before supply starts dwindling.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Its all A2 in our household ,it just simply tastes better speaking of which it must be Canterbury Cream with A2 time of the day again. PS-With the volumes currently going through it wont be long before supply starts dwindling.
    The preferred drink of discerning gentlemen especially after a day on the ski slopes
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The preferred drink of discerning gentlemen especially after a day on the ski slopes
    Yes I think the upcoming ski trip will involve more slope time along with end of day drinks rather than day base market time the way things are looking, probably a good thing.