sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm excited this morning with my XXOS BAL holding along with my XXXXOS A2 holding.
    lifesaver for couta
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lifesaver for couta
    Sure is I was seriously in the red with BAL but my gut told me something good was coming and to hang on.

If the sale goes through it will mean there is a whole pile of cashed up investors with an appetite to invest in IF companies on the ASX...

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    I am not able to understand the spike... if BAL is taken over by the Chinese then their pending SAMR would be given sooner right? which would not be good news for ATM.. can anyone please explain?
    i view it negative in long run for a2 as chinese owed infant formula company fits with china stated goal of owing there supply chain thru offshore purchases of foreign owed companies. expect in time bellamys will now become big supplier into china thru meng

Advanced Member

Sure is I was seriously in the red with BAL but my gut told me something good was coming and to hang on.
    Will you even say yes to the takover offer?

Outside thinking.

The old Gutometer is working fine eh!!??

Exciting day for all holders..

Chinese paying 30 times ebitda for the dog BAL

ATM at 30 times ebitda is about $17
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Wow! Congrats to couta! I got out of BAL before, which I don't regret since I have the money in another good company, but this is a good news for BAL in a surprising way to me.

I am not sure how this will help BAL receive SAMR faster than other companies in AUS and NZ when all the procedures will have to go through as part of process. If BAL receives SAMR when BUB and WHA are still waiting for it, it clearly indicates the SAMR approval process is unfair and biased.

A2 milk product is still differentiated from BAL's organic milk... I started buying A2 milk for my little one but not sure if I want to replace it with organic milk when I specifically want A2 beta-casein protein...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Will you even say yes to the takover offer?
    Definitely will.

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Wow! Congrats to couta! I got out of BAL before, which I don't regret since I have the money in another good company, but this is a good news for BAL in a surprising way to me.

I am not sure how this will help BAL receive SAMR faster than other companies in AUS and NZ when all the procedures will have to go through as part of process. If BAL receives SAMR when BUB and WHA are still waiting for it, it clearly indicates the SAMR approval process is unfair and biased.

A2 milk product is still differentiated from BAL's organic milk... I started buying A2 milk for my little one but not sure if I want to replace it with organic milk when I specifically want A2 beta-casein protein...
    will they even need the same licenses if they become chinese owned?