sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    are you using your bal windfull to bet the farm on the undervalued one lol ?
    Your onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Your onto it.
    couta your a whale lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Internal testes - but balls of steel nevertheless!

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Internal testes - but balls of steel nevertheless!
    I’d say he’s got golden BALs now!
    Last edited by RupertBear; 17-09-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Looks like A2M and BAL prices are going to criss-cross soon at the ASX...Shorters on a rampage...

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I have similar conspiracy theory but on a grander scale, both NZ and Oz. That they pushed up the price of dairy products to encourage farmers, companies to expand. That they then choked the prices and caused companies / farmers to come close to going broke. And so end up buying the developed assets, farms, processing, at bargain prices. They are playing the long game, in Oz and here.
    The same theory can be applied to the mining sector too. Lithium in particular...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Looks like A2M and BAL prices are going to criss-cross soon at the ASX...Shorters on a rampage...
    Shorters on an intensely painful rampage with BAL whilst the A2 shorters are feeling smug but will feel the burn in the not too distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Shorters on an intensely painful rampage with BAL whilst the A2 shorters are feeling smug but will feel the burn in the not too distant future.
    Pretty bad end today...50cents drop(ASX).I hope the smug ends soon for the shorts!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Pretty bad end today...50cents drop(ASX).I hope the smug ends soon for the shorts!
    TA is very shaky as well, vulnerable to any further SP weakness, albeit massive support technically just a smidge below here.

One should expect the motivated sellers (shorts) to go hard on A2M and see if they can break down the high 12’s support hoping to create a capitulation event.

On the flip side, committed buyers, accumulators and others looking to capitalise on SP weakness will be counting their dry powder looking for a Best Buy price.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    TA is very shaky as well, vulnerable to any further SP weakness, albeit massive support technically just a smidge below here.

One should expect the motivated sellers (shorts) to go hard on A2M and see if they can break down the high 12’s support hoping to create a capitulation event.

On the flip side, committed buyers, accumulators and others looking to capitalise on SP weakness will be counting their dry powder looking for a Best Buy price.
    good stock but so much volatility; it doesn’t matter too much if you just hold, I’m tempted to take it off my watch lists but it’s my largest holding. I agree with above going to be a backward and forwards type affair until more solid news at least short term: