sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    As disclosed, I locked in 2/3rd of my gains and am taking a cautious approach with the balance of my holding.

A2M still trades on high expectations and simply cannot afford to disappoint. We have seen what a small fall against expectations in the FY results has lead to with the sp.
    Fair enough. I still give them another 2 years for US new market investment and see how it progresses.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    As disclosed, I locked in 2/3rd of my gains and am taking a cautious approach with the balance of my holding.

A2M still trades on high expectations and simply cannot afford to disappoint. We have seen what a small fall against expectations in the FY results has lead to with the sp.
    Not that high with a forward PE of 22 once all the adjustments are done, in fact its dirt cheap for a company with the growth and potential of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Fair enough. I still give them another 2 years for US new market investment and see how it progresses.
    The shorts have been badly burnt before and I have no doubts that should A2M delivers, the shorters will get even more badly mauled and burnt again.

Advanced Member

Five days in a row and a2 is up 77c from its 6 monthly low.

Citi Investors conference today and tomorrow in Sydney-A2milk is participating...These guys downgraded the stock to $12.20(AU).....

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Not that high with a forward PE of 22 once all the adjustments are done, in fact its dirt cheap for a company with the growth and potential of this one.
    https://www.marketscreener.com/A2-MI...-LTD-11384022/

FY20 forward PE 29.5
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No discount for Net assets which will be about 1 billion by end of 2020 plus eps should be around 50c not 44c.

No discount for Net assets which will be about 1 billion by end of 2020 plus eps should be around 50c not 44c.
    You're certainly entitled to your own estimates mate but I note the average analyst estimate is 45 cps for FY20 so on today's price of ~ $13.50 that's actually a forward PE of 30. Even on your estimate of 50 cents that's still a forward PE of 27. Cash on hand is irrelevant, (in my opinion) when it comes to looking at forward PE's.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You're certainly entitled to your own estimates mate but I note the average analyst estimate is 45 cps for FY20 so on today's price of ~ $13.50 that's actually a forward PE of 30. Even on your estimate of 50 cents that's still a forward PE of 27. Cash on hand is irrelevant, (in my opinion) when it comes to looking at forward PE's.
    Cheap as chips either way for a company with the potential this one has IMO.

Investor

Cheap as chips either way for a company with the potential this one has IMO.
    Couldn't agree more, let's not give too much notice to market screener numbers, yawn...