sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    That was back when it was 'special' - it is much less 'special' now and will head towards commodity.
    With such a success of A2MILK , there will always businesses trying to copy it. But to me , if I need to choose between a Chinese A2 or Nestle A2 or whomever , I will choose the one and only A2 MILK (I am Asian but I know you can't never be sure the Chinese will come back and say: sorry we made a mistake in our A2's processing, there are extra sh.i.t in there , we are deeply appology). A2MILK , ATM.NZ all the way
    The Chinese will always a copier even from ( KFC, MC Donalds , NIKE....) They try to convince the world , they can make it cheaper.. so use their products.... Once they got controls things will be different!
    Bridges are collapsed due to missing some concrete and REAL STEEL posts...
    We can't go back and sue them , because the entire system are corrupted with human right unlike the NZ and AUS.
    There we go again, why we and chinese and others choosing A2MILK ATM.NZ.
    Last edited by tomm; 05-11-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    That was back when it was 'special' - it is much less 'special' now and will head towards commodity.
    They are still growing market share in Australia - 10% growth in the last year, now up to 11% market share, despite competitors trying to get on board. I am not aware of any A2 cows milk competition in America but feel free to prove me wrong. The stories above are part of my confidence - A2 gives an option to a significant group who think they can't handle dairy products.

The alternative option of leaving all their eggs in the China IF basket would make me nervous.

I think today and for the next 2 days are the last days of shaking and collecting .
    These 3 days it can even go as deep as $12.63 to collect.
    Last edited by tomm; 05-11-2019 at 02:38 PM.

might be pushing lower time after our consolidation at the recent lows
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    might be pushing lower time after our consolidation at the recent lows
    No just the final bit of game playing by the players to mop up a few more cheap shares before the spring rebounds leading upto the AGM.

This can't be right, share price down another 20 cents just before the famous singles day, (and this one headed by Taylor Swift which surely is good for another $1 on the share price ?), and annual meeting.
    Must be time for another investor presentation...
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-11-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This can't be right, share price down another 20 cents just before the famous singles day, (and this one headed by Taylor Swift which surely is good for another $1 on the share price ?), and annual meeting.
    Must be time for another investor presentation...
    You need to do a bit more study on the habits and workings of shorters Beagle. PS-Perfect day for the likes of Citi&UBS to launch an attack(Melbourne Cup)
    Last edited by couta1; 05-11-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Shorters are very bad dogs. How do I short this one
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Shorters are very bad dogs. How do I short this one
    I don’t think you have the temperament to do short trading .....emotion not a good attribute I’m told
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I don’t think you have the temperament to do short trading .....emotion not a good attribute I’m told
    Famous line from The Godfather - ‘Emotions cloud judgement.’