sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I don’t think you have the temperament to do short trading .....emotion not a good attribute I’m told
    Couldn't agree more and couldn't live with the stress and constant risk of a margin call, who needs that crap in their lives ? I think Coutts knows I was just yanking his chain. Heading down towards my fair value of $11.50 anyway...so it might be time to go long sometime in the foreseeable future, assuming the narrative doesn't deteriorate more or Jayne doesn't build substantially more robustness into the management hierarchy. From where I sit it would appear she spends like a whole ship load of drunken sailors on long overdue shore leave. Some of that spending must find a worthwhile target eh ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-11-2019 at 06:15 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    My wife and I only drink A2(About 8 litres a week) which includes the stuff that mixes with the alcohol, we dont have any problem with drinking A1 that we know of but A2 tastes so much better plus to support the company where most of our money sits.
    I tried that with the Warehouse over the last couple of years. Buying all my household cleaning products, using Warehouse mobile, and getting my tramping gear from Torpedo 7. Just this afternoon I bought Giant Roman Candles from the Warehouse. If you give it enough time, and buy enough product from the company you're invested in, I've found the share price does turn around eventually.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    With such a success of A2MILK , there will always businesses trying to copy it. But to me , if I need to choose between a Chinese A2 or Nestle A2 or whomever , I will choose the one and only A2 MILK (I am Asian but I know you can't never be sure the Chinese will come back and say: sorry we made a mistake in our A2's processing, there are extra sh.i.t in there , we are deeply appology). A2MILK , ATM.NZ all the way
    The Chinese will always a copier even from ( KFC, MC Donalds , NIKE....) They try to convince the world , they can make it cheaper.. so use their products.... Once they got controls things will be different!
    Bridges are collapsed due to missing some concrete and REAL STEEL posts...
    We can't go back and sue them , because the entire system are corrupted with human right unlike the NZ and AUS.
    There we go again, why we and chinese and others choosing A2MILK ATM.NZ.
    Tomm, A truer word was never said, IMHO the Chinese copiers are truly a corrupt breed as is their top table !

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    With such a success of A2MILK , there will always businesses trying to copy it. But to me , if I need to choose between a Chinese A2 or Nestle A2 or whomever , I will choose the one and only A2 MILK (I am Asian but I know you can't never be sure the Chinese will come back and say: sorry we made a mistake in our A2's processing, there are extra sh.i.t in there , we are deeply appology). A2MILK , ATM.NZ all the way
    The Chinese will always a copier even from ( KFC, MC Donalds , NIKE....) They try to convince the world , they can make it cheaper.. so use their products.... Once they got controls things will be different!
    Bridges are collapsed due to missing some concrete and REAL STEEL posts...
    We can't go back and sue them , because the entire system are corrupted with human right unlike the NZ and AUS.
    There we go again, why we and chinese and others choosing A2MILK ATM.NZ.
    Thank you for sharing your perspective. Why don't you trust Nestle ? a Swiss company that has a history all the way back to 1866.
    https://www.nestle.com/aboutus/histo...ompany-history
    I have no issue whatsoever buying Nestle products and consider their reputation at least as good as any other food company and probably much better than most.
    Lets face it, it Nestle were bad they still wouldn't exist today and would have been sued in to bankruptcy many decades ago.
    ATM a relative newcomer by comparison.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-11-2019 at 08:47 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Oops - old news - wrong year ... withdraw and apologize ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 06-11-2019 at 09:10 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thank you for sharing your perspective. Why don't you trust Nestle ? a Swiss company that has a history all the way back to 1866.
    I have no issue whatsoever buying Nestle products and consider their reputation at least as good as any other food company and probably much better than most.
    Lets face it, it Nestle were bad they still wouldn't exist today and would have been sued in to bankruptcy many decades ago.
    Hi Beagle, I respect Nestle and I use to drink their Milo every morning. Sometimes when some company is too big to fail is a different perspective, people will still drink normal milk they use to drink and use cheese, cakes... despite Nestle's products or Fonterra...
    As a business owner I believe A2 cows are relatively old but has been Ignored because the doctor want you to be sick ,the goverment want you to work, the police want to see crimes... It didn't mean I trust or distrust any brands , it's just I believe the root to bring it up is A2 Milk ATM.NZ and they got the herds and more advantage to continuing the products, this product will be bombarded from any corners, they will try to bring it down to close A2.
    THEY DO NOT INTEND TO OPEN THE MARKET FOR A2 DESPITE ALL THE FACTS ABOUT THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN A1A2 OR A1 AND A2. IT COST THE BIG BOY TOO MUCH TO REPLACE THE WHOLE DAIRY THEY PUT INTO PLACES.
    I love and support the products despite they say it is just a myth about the different. It does indeed help my Autism cousin .
    Last edited by tomm; 06-11-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Dairy prices jump 3.7 per cent at Global Dairy Trade auction

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12282687
    Last edited by tomm; 06-11-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Strong and Steady.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Except when they are not. Nestle has a long history of overly aggressive marketing of breast milk substitutes, particularly in under developed countries, and have been subject to multiple, co-ordinated boycotts. The question we, as investors, need to ask is what is our ethical threshold when it comes to placing our dosh?

Disc: I do hold ATM

Advanced Member

Anyone want to take out those 75,000 shares on offer for $12.95? They are quite an eyesore and I dont have the available cash lol