sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Anyone want to take out those 75,000 shares on offer for $12.95? They are quite an eyesore and I dont have the available cash lol
    They will disappear once we get a match price, NZX is currently shut.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Maybe the NZX has decided to join the ASX and not open until 12 every day.

Advanced Member

Cheers it helps if I read the information at the top of direct broking

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Maybe the NZX has decided to join the ASX and not open until 12 every day.
    They shouldn't open at all, let's just have all our shares transferred to the ASX and close the old dairy up.

Has anyone read or posted that yet another multi-national food company has just started selling its own branded A2 milk products in China?

May account for recent price weakness.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-11-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Advanced Member

They shouldn't open at all, let's just have all our shares transferred to the ASX and close the old dairy up.
    Good idea, as long as they do it when our dollar is 99c or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Hi Beagle, I respect Nestle and I use to drink their Milo every morning. Sometimes when some company is too big to fail is a different perspective, people will still drink normal milk they use to drink and use cheese, cakes... despite Nestle's products or Fonterra...
    As a business owner I believe A2 cows are relatively old but has been Ignored because the doctor want you to be sick ,the goverment want you to work, the police want to see crimes... It didn't mean I trust or distrust any brands , it's just I believe the root to bring it up is A2 Milk ATM.NZ and they got the herds and more advantage to continuing the products, this product will be bombarded from any corners, they will try to bring it down to close A2.
    THEY DO NOT INTEND TO OPEN THE MARKET FOR A2 DESPITE ALL THE FACTS ABOUT THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN A1A2 OR A1 AND A2. IT COST THE BIG BOY TOO MUCH TO REPLACE THE WHOLE DAIRY THEY PUT INTO PLACES.
    I love and support the products despite they say it is just a myth about the different. It does indeed help my Autism cousin .
    Makes "purrfect" sense.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Has anyone read or posted that yet another multi-national food company has just started selling its own branded A2 milk products in China?

Lucky ATM has first mover advantage.

Banned

Just another junk Chinese brand which the punters wont trust or buy but Citi the game players have milked it for what it's worth causing price weakness as they short the crap out of the stock.

Investor

Here is that bit of info, bit googling on Junelaboa might bring up more details. I couldn't be bothered...

"A local Chinese company called Junlebao is launching an A2-protein infant milk formula in the Chinese market, another challenge for New Zealand stock-market darling a2 Milk. Junlebao's milk is sourced from China, Citi says, meaning that Chinese dairy farms have possibly built a reliable A2-protein milk pool that could spur even more competition. "This could suggest that other domestic brands are close to launching A2-protein formulas, should they all use the same local milk source," Citi says.