sharetrader

Im confused. Should i buy more because Forsyth thinks it's good, or sell because Morningstar thinks it's good?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Im confused. Should i buy more because Forsyth thinks it's good, or sell because Morningstar thinks it's good?
    Haha I understand your confusion. I think all analysts are chasing their tails and altering their SP value, because the market is reacting in a different way to what the value should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Haha I understand your confusion. I think all analysts are chasing their tails and altering their SP value, because the market is reacting in a different way to what the value should be.
    The stock's value has it own value but there are institutions and shorters trying to squeeze the cash cow, sometimes the cow (stock) becomes skinnier due to working too hard, and if it can live through all of that then the cow's future due to working and being trained that hard it shall becomes a giant A2 MILK ATM.NZ eventual
    Last edited by tomm; 15-11-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Advanced Member

Cow's getting skinnier again. Not what I expected this close to next Tuesday though seems to fit the usual afternoon pattern. Someone feed it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Cow's getting skinnier again. Not what I expected this close to next Tuesday though seems to fit the usual afternoon pattern. Someone feed it please.
    Well, Tuesday will definitely result in the stock flying or crashing - no in between imo.

So put on your seat belts and brace for the ride!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Well, Tuesday will definitely result in the stock flying or crashing - no in between imo.

So put on your seat belts and brace for the ride!
    Even if it flies due to positive news, it will rise gradually I feel and not abruptly. 50 cents per day maybe up if news is good. On the other hand if news is not positive it should be a big drop. Only my thoughts and DYOR

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Even if it flies due to positive news, it will rise gradually I feel and not abruptly. 50 cents per day maybe up if news is good. On the other hand if news is not positive it should be a big drop. Only my thoughts and DYOR
    A lot of negativity is already priced in, to get a big drop it will need to be a shocker and I cant see that happening.

Last edited by allfromacell; 16-11-2019 at 10:26 AM.

So A2M Wee-chat has reported they sold over 1M cans on 11/11 meaning last year they would've sold around 400K. Not taking into account regular milk powder and smart nutrition.
    Attachment 10846

Expect the Unexpected.