sharetrader

I hate to think how much money shorters will lose today, but I bet they had made a lot of money ramming this stock down as well.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Balance-A quick question...can shorts cover at NZX?? (if they have shorted in ASX?)
    Balance's statement is correct and you can shunt. But even if you do not shunt, you can buy on the NZX to limit your exposure. When Aussie opens you can then buy on ASX and sell on NZX simultaneously (brokerage is pretty much irrelevant these days). Thus it is quite possible that shorters are exiting their positions by purchasing on the NZX.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Is there no more growth?
    Sorry, I have nothing to add to my analysis at post #14,648. That's where I see it and if the market and others see it differently that's fine.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    I hate to think how much money shorters will lose today, but I bet they had made a lot of money ramming this stock down as well.
    They only make money when they cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not directly but they can buy stock in NZ and shunt stock to ASX to cover.
    or you could have brought in nz yest still have a short in aus , and still make money all round
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    I guess thats what is happening now... short covering before the onslaught at ASX from 12.
    Sometimes the NZX can get a bit too keen through, it's happened a few times before but let's see.

good to see jane sticking to investing in the company instead of the pandering to short term share price movements
    one step ahead of the herd

Time to really put the shares on the bottom drawer now and not to worry about accumulating it anymore. I got heaps for best comfort as I might even consider this becoming a bit like a boring stock already

Guru

Good on ya Couta and others who hold with conviction.

I was heavily considering topping up further in the last few days, but lack of action in the last few days put me off (and slipped from my mind with other stuff). Some is better than none!

Investor

Nice ASM, well conducted and love all those bullish updates.

Gotta love Jayne's response re CEO and senior management selling question. Kudos to the team, they deserve to be rewarded for all their hard work.

My tp is to be in the vicinity of $20 by 1H results in Feb'20.