sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    a2m up 12c from nzx close.
    Where to today? Big front page a2 in Buss. Herald this morning. All positive news.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All this talk about ratios and about how things should more structured and orderly got me thinking

I’ve concluded that means Beagle should downhill at Cardrona as fast as you ....or not much fun for you you go his speed.
    Beagle does 1 run from the top to to my 2 so keeping the RYM/SUM ratio perfectly intact, structured and orderly.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Beagle does 1 run from the top to to my 2 so keeping the RYM/SUM ratio perfectly intact, structured and orderly.
    I get it ....somethings are always twice as good / fast as another thing ....and I’d say impossible to change that
    Last edited by winner69; 20-11-2019 at 11:59 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...559/312187.pdf

Pendal Group will be stoked. Looks like they bought another 7.5m/1% last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...559/312187.pdf

Pendal Group will be stoked. Looks like they bought another 7.5m/1% last week.
    They bought before the AGM. Clever eh...

Just a quick question to the advance , how long do you have until you have to pay back the shares you shorted with direct Broking ( same day) ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    They bought before the AGM. Clever eh...
    The amount of profit (paper) that they gained in just a few days

P.S. can someone elaborate further on Pendal Group's position please?
    Last edited by 44wishlists; 20-11-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Additional Comment

Outside thinking.

[QUOTE=44wishlists;779043 P.S. can someone elaborate further on Pendal Group's position please?[/QUOTE]

Well positioned lol!

(Just chipping in from afar)

Delighted by yesterday’s update, and very pleased for those all holders and particularly those 'steady hands' that held firm under the recent shorting pressure. Great news also for those new shareholders who purchased (or averaged down) in the recent lows.

ATM represents over 55% of my portfolio (all ‘free hold’) and I was thinking of selling a few to diversify elsewhere.

However, after reviewing these results I am holding on to all my ATM.

My thoughts FWIW
    1.) I estimate FY20 EPS of 50-55 cps ( c.f. 39.3 cps in FY19), and see fair val at $NZ16.50 to $19.00 (depending on what P/E multiple you use.... if you use Winners P/E of 45 things get exciting!!)
    2.) I note Maquarie have today rated A2M as ‘outperform’ with a SP at $NZ 16.20 and FY20 EPS of 52.8
    3.) In the past CEO Jane received a lot of flack from posters on this site all based on little substance other than her earlier share sell-down. I’m now confident that she is a worthy successor to the previous CEO and is surrounded by a great team (incl the Board.)
    4.) Really excited by the progress A2 is making in the USA.

Great times a head for A2 holders…… enjoy!

IMO

Cheers left field your risk/rward comfort zone is on a far higher level then mine.
    My brokers research note out today has buy still with(12 month) t/p increased slightly to $16.60 fwiw.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Maybe get the second wave of new a2 shareholders coming in tomorrow with all the news and media hype of how well they are doing.
    Yes, and we have come a long way since the low of $12.19c on the 7/11/19, a loooong slow upward grind. We all deserve a pat on the back by the non believers, for today anyway. Congratulations to all new and old shareholders.