sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I am sure you are a guru trader as how they say, you don't bother about a few cents up and down do you. LOL
    When you trade volume you dont have to worry about a few cents but I aim to avg the VWAP of the day or better on the sell side and under it on the buy side, of course that's not going to matter if it suddenly goes up another 50c the next day and your not selling but if it goes down 50c it certainly does.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    When you trade volume you dont have to worry about a few cents but I aim to avg the VWAP of the day or better on the sell side and under it on the buy side, of course that's not going to matter if it suddenly goes up another 50c the next day and your not selling but if it goes down 50c it certainly does.
    And no one can know these things but by guessing according to info's one can find lol.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Could well be, but my theory is that they cover here for another attack later when sp is around $16 or even higher...
    Yes, my thoughts also. It's a bit risky shorting now at this low sp. Last week UBS upped their holding by 11mill., Mitsubishi etc by 7.4mill, Pendal by 7.6mill and Morgan Stanley (a new holder?) by 40.7mill. I'm choosing to sit tight at this stage and do a Motley Fool from the side lines and see what happens after $16--$17. It is much easier to short from $25 down to $16 than from $14.96 to $13.96.
    Last edited by see weed; 25-11-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, my thoughts also. It's a bit risky shorting now at this low sp. Last week UBS upped their holding by 11mill., Mitsubishi etc by 7.4mill, Pendal by 7.6mill and Morgan Stanley (a new holder?) by 40.7mill. I'm choosing to sit tight at this stage and do a Motley Fool from the side lines and see what happens after $16--$17. It is much easier to short from $25 down to $16 than from $14.96 to $13.96.
    Those outfits are all players and short facilitators except Pendal. Lol
    Last edited by couta1; 25-11-2019 at 10:18 AM.

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

Stunning! Shorters increased their position by 7.8m shares in the week before the ASM!

Ouch!

Advanced Member

Those outfits are all players and short facilitators except Pendal. Lol
    Fair enough. So how far will they let it run? As I said above, the further north it goes the easier to short. If I was a shorter $25 is easier to short than $15. Or maybe they will choose $18, or make a big thing out of the next bit of negative news to push it down then.

Banned

Fair enough. So how far will they let it run? As I said above, the further north it goes the easier to short. If I was a shorter $25 is easier to short than $15. Or maybe they will choose $18, or make a big thing out of the next bit of negative news to push it down then.
    The last option is quite plausible at this point, lend them out to the punters who think it will have a temporal drop from here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

Stunning! Shorters increased their position by 7.8m shares in the week before the ASM!

Ouch!
    About 15 mill odd covered since AGM.

Advanced Member

The last option is quite plausible at this point, lend them out to the punters who think it will have a temporal drop from here.
    Did you notice there was a 200,000+block at $14.15 couple hours ago on asx a2. That has now been shifted to $14.08c. Someone trying to keep the price down?

Banned

Did you notice there was a 200,000+block at $14.15 couple hours ago on asx a2. That has now been shifted to $14.08c. Someone trying to keep the price down?
    Lot of big blocks in a 10c range today, love the games, plays into my hands. Lol