sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Encouraging to see A2 bounce back on the ASX after the news late this afternoon ( up 1% overall for the day on the ASX).

Lucky I chose this aft to sell enough ATM at $15 (to refund my cash after the recent SKO purchase.)

Expect a bit of tree shaking tomorrow, tho' I suspect shorts will be sweating before long.
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

Interesting dynamics - shorters covered on ASM day and then, increased shorts again day after!

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

Interesting dynamics - shorters covered on ASM day and then, increased shorts again day after!
    Yeap, betting on fury and outrage... But I think it was too well telegraphed to cause a major stir

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Yeap, betting on fury and outrage... But I think it was too well telegraphed to cause a major stir
    Shortman doesn't really show the full picture. For one it doesn't show how many have covered and re shorted within that day. Although they may have had an early burn re-entry on the days high will see them right once they force it down again. I've always believed it easier to drive a share down than up.

Encouraging to see A2 bounce back on the ASX after the news late this afternoon ( up 1% overall for the day on the ASX).

Lucky I chose this aft to sell enough ATM at $15 (to refund my cash after the recent SKO purchase.)

Expect a bit of tree shaking tomorrow, tho' I suspect shorts will be sweating before long.
    Good on you mate, but I am really unsure whether this will impact much on the market at the current bulls because they informed the market very well prior to this.

Advanced Member

I would be sweating to, if shorting a company who's revenue is growing $300,000,000+ a year? And has $400,000,000+ in the bank? And no dept?

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Good on you mate, but I am really unsure whether this will impact much on the market at the current bulls because they informed the market very well prior to this.
    Yep. We all knew it was coming and the reasons for the sales were satisfactorily explained at the AGM. Looks like the market is moving on from the news with nary an afterthought, thankfully. The SP has been teasing me just under my break-even since the AGM - onwards and upwards into the green!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yep. We all knew it was coming and the reasons for the sales were satisfactorily explained at the AGM. Looks like the market is moving on from the news with nary an afterthought, thankfully. The SP has been teasing me just under my break-even since the AGM - onwards and upwards into the green!
    That is nice to hear, well researched and well invested.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Yes great to see the SP back up where it was before the announcement. Very Bullish trend reversal.

ATM still approx 53% of my portfolio, and today thanks to gains in SKO and ATM my portfolio is back above the $ overall level it was at prior to CEO Jane's sales announcement and my small sale on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I would be sweating to, if shorting a company who's revenue is growing $300,000,000+ a year? And has $400,000,000+ in the bank? And no dept?
    Nice to see the shorts sweating. Onwards and upwards from here.

(Great that Beagle's dire predictions of $9.50 and $11.50 a mere month or so ago are now a distant memory.)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 27-11-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Yes great to see the SP back up where it was before the announcement. Very Bullish trend reversal.

ATM still approx 53% of my portfolio, and today thanks to gains in SKO and ATM my portfolio is back above the $ overall level it was at prior to CEO Jane's sales announcement and my small sale on Tuesday.

Nice to see the shorts sweating. Onwards and upwards from here.

(Great that Beagle's dire predictions of $9.50 and $11.50 a mere month or so ago are now a distant memory.)
    Beagle was trying to be Eagle but failed LOL
    P/S : No offence , just kidding .

Advanced Member

Beagle is probably right. It is possibly be in the $8? to $10? region, but that won't stop the sp going up from $12 to $22? or where ever, and then get shorted down again.
    Last edited by see weed; 27-11-2019 at 04:39 PM.