sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Congrats. We know this is cyclical and could easily fall back to fair value of $13 at any stage.
    Take the money and run and buy something much better value that pays a decent dividend.
    LOL @BEAGLE againnnnn hahaahhaahh

It was juvenile the first time.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Well done couta! Have sold all mine too today. May be not at the price you had sold...but still no regrets..bought MET and HLG... and keeping some leftover money to buy Atm on dips...
    Great minds think alike, I also bought some MET and HLG plus I have added some of these back near the low to cover all bases, enjoy your success.

What is your next entrance for A2? $14.60 ??

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Great minds think alike, I also bought some MET and HLG plus I have added some of these back near the low to cover all bases, enjoy your success.
    I am waiting for the next 'POP' on HLG to get in.
    By the way What is your next entrance for A2? $14.60 ??

Membaa

That’s a good idea, post your trade strategy on the Internet. lol 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That’s a good idea, post your trade strategy on the Internet. lol 
    Talk about trading.
    Truths are Lies
    Lies are Truths
    Truths are Truths
    and Lies are Lies.
    which is right? which is wrong? But the only right answer is within oneself and the one which can get you wrong is also yourself .
    LOL

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm all out now, will wait for a dip as it's getting way overbought, happy to book the profit and keep it.
    Good on you. I'm gunna stick around a while. Try and squeeze a few more dollars out of it....greed. But will probably get burnt again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Good on you. I'm gunna stick around a while. Try and squeeze a few more dollars out of it....greed. But will probably get burnt again.
    I bought a small(For me) base holding back on the low yesterday which I will either build on or flick off if it runs hard again this arvo. I'm not expecting any dips to go much below $14.80 so I reckon you'll be all good.
    Last edited by couta1; 29-11-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Looking to get out today if it spikes hard again. Had an opportunity yesterday but didn't go with my gut; I thought that surge was begging to come back down. I could have walked away with some nice profit and bought back in at my previous break-even. Too much time reading forums second guessing myself. Won't make the same mistake today. Although, here I am posting right now. Well, ok... just doing the rounds before the ASX opens.