sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Look at the VWAP in AUS for A2 : $1358 and trading as $1466

Damn it is going to be a bearish..
    I welcome all bears to a Friday arvo picnic with open arms, honey pot will be provided.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I welcome all bears to a Friday arvo picnic with open arms, honey pot will be provided.
    I welcome all a2 bulls to the Friday arvo picnic with open arms, and a2 cows provided.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I welcome all a2 bulls to the Friday arvo picnic with open arms, and a2 cows provided.
    Interesting to note shorts still going up, be interesting to watch over next weeks which way its going to fold...

Thank you everyone re: the tax. I'm still new to this game and the more I've learned, the more I appreciate how much more there is left to learn. I've just sold; great if it were just for a week's holding, but nothing substantial given I've been holding for 3 months. I can see a potential dip so may as well take something while I'm up and - dare I say it - try to time my re-entry better. I've already framed the last 3 months as a very valuable learning experience, which in the long run is far more of an asset than a bit of additional profit in the interim.

Now I can grimace as I watch the SP go up (as it is at the moment).

Ditto.
    Last edited by Oberon; 29-11-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Now I can grimace as I watch the SP go up (as it is at the moment).
    The joys of being a long term holder of ATM is not sweating the daily up's and downs and not having to pay tax on long term gains. I've yet to be convinced that short term 'traders' do better at the end of the day.

Enjoy today and ponder where A2 will be in 2 to 5 years.

Banned

The way the whole market has run this week I'm expecting a dip next week and if the Trumpet could get loose with his Twitter account over the weekend that would be much appreciated Mr President.

Investor

The way the whole market has run this week I'm expecting a dip next week and if the Trumpet could get loose with his Twitter account over the weekend that would be much appreciated Mr President.
    Could well be, however in case of A2 specific I think downward pressure is lower now after ASM update.

Advanced Member

Do you think they might all be singing that Johny Cash song 'Ring Of Fire'.ps hard to believe atm hit a low of $12.19c on 7/11/19....3 weeks ago. Am very happy with over $1 a week gain. At this rate might be back to $18 by Christmas
    hmmm. The daily lows seem to be getting higher every day. Look after the lows and the highs will look after themselves.

Banned

hmmm. The daily lows seem to be getting higher every day. Look after the lows and the highs will look after themselves.
    I think what you really meant to say was ditch the highs and pamper the lows.
    Last edited by couta1; 29-11-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Advanced Member

I think what you really meant to say was ditch your highs and pamper the lows.
    Now that is a good idea. My old great uncle Cyril would be 120 if still alive today. He taught us, to look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.