sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    The joys of being a long term holder of ATM is not sweating the daily up's and downs and not having to pay tax on long term gains. I've yet to be convinced that short term 'traders' do better at the end of the day.

Enjoy today and ponder where A2 will be in 2 to 5 years.
    Is it just us two left. Put 2% of my holding at $15.07c 2 days ago and have amended it 6 times since then, the last being $16.50c. The more the profit takers finish selling, the less the profit sellers left to sell. Then the first profit sellers may have to buy back in at a higher price. Been there done that many times with a2. So looking forward to profiteers finishing and watching sp go through the roof.

IMO

At least three of us. Int i have heard there is alot of money being thrown into stocks atm in a FOMO risk off xmas rally kinda way, atp. Are we entering a mini Euphoria stage?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    At least three of us. Int i have heard there is alot of money being thrown into stocks atm in a FOMO risk off xmas rally kinda way, atp. Are we entering a mini Euphoria stage?
    Well done Joshuatree and See weed.... We might have to form a survivors club!!??

Over the last 5 yrs ATM has beaten the NZX50 index by over 2600% (as this chart shows - NZX is the squiggle at the bottom of the chart) and will continue to outperform NZX50 for many years yet. Crazy not to have some of this in your portfolio IMHO.

Attachment 10870

Banned

Well done Joshuatree and See weed.... We might have to form a survivors club!!??

Over the last 5 yrs ATM has beaten the NZX50 index by over 2600% (as this chart shows - NZX is the squiggle at the bottom of the chart) and will continue to outperform NZX50 for many years yet. Crazy not to have some of this in your portfolio IMHO.

Attachment 10870
    Lol , I only didnt have some in my portfolio for 3 hrs yesterday but now they(My new lot)are gone so I will be going a whole 2 days without some, whoops i just noticed I've got 197 shares left in my Aussie holding so I'm still in.
    Last edited by couta1; 29-11-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Membaa

A cracking couple of weeks, so many doubts put to rest. Only question left imo is what to do with the massive cash war chest.

Great growth companies invest excess cash, if there’s nothing to invest in they give it back to share holders. I don’t want it back so am anticipating a big announce in the next few months, it would be a mild concern if the war chest just grew towards a billion $ without some show of ambition.

Meantime gltah, what a great investment!

Attachment 10870
    Unbelievable , today I am seeing a very quiet but keeping on buying , doesn't matter how big the block is up 40K , 20K, 10K shares, it is just keep on scratching and scratching buying but funny enough the shares price is keeping at a same pace. I think the shorters are buying , yes they are buying and in a meant time keeping the price at a same pace. I bought some but sold out at lunch, and to my surprise it wasn't a sold down but a quiet collecting. I saw 1mil shares @ $1455(AUS) , 2mil shares @ $1477 , 100K shares, 70K... shares @ $1472(AUS) went through at once transaction...
    Just a flicker in next February it shall be woofff $18-21/share.

I think this is the new revolution and is beginning as the investors start to have faith to invest in such a potential company with the new trustworthy tested CEO. THIS IS THE BOTTOM PRICE FOR A2MILK ATM.NZ .
    Last edited by tomm; 29-11-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Make that five or six now? I am still in it. Sold a few and kept a few in. However, I have set up two separate accounts. One for trading and one for long term.
    Last edited by longy; 30-11-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Banned

Good chance of a dip come monday and we just need a bit more heat applied to the Geopolitical situation to get a series of down days in a row on the US market.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Good chance of a dip come monday and we just need a bit more heat applied to the Geopolitical situation to get a series of down days in a row on the US market.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12289691

I think you are right to be cautious going into December. November has been a huge month for equities with many major stocks up 15-20%
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Speaking to one of my old mates earlier in the week, A2 back into air freighting quite a bit of product to China pre-Christmas. Normally with supply they'd be sea freighting, but guess low on stock......