sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes. Saved me about 50k but still had to pay 11k plus 11k provisional and got a 17k refund for this year.
    Yep works well with big divvy paying stocks unless you end up getting skunked by selling for a a lot less than your buy price minus the divvy as happened to me with AIR last year.

Investor

a2m is knocking on $15s door.. knock knock knock let me in.
    There we've it, A2M (ASX) blew past $15 mark as we approach close to $16 mark on this side of the ditch.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    There we've it, A2M (ASX) blew past $15 mark as we approach close to $16 mark on this side of the ditch.
    Strong talk on HC of institutional buying ahead of possible A2M inclusion in the ASX50 index this month. (Sorry Couta that dip may not happen.)

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Strong talk on HC of institutional buying ahead of possible A2M inclusion in the ASX50 index this month. (Sorry Couta that dip may not happen.)
    Sure looks that way, a well respected poster who posts on charts opines that's the way its heading.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    It will cause it always does if your patient, take a look at the chart oscillations over the last few years, the index buy up is a short term thing and then the Christmas lull comes.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Extremely short squeeze for the shorts who actually built and increased their positions post the results!

Ouch! https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m

Burn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Extremely short squeeze for the shorts who actually built and increased their positions post the results!

Ouch!

Burn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
    Are you still holding Balance?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Are you still holding Balance?
    1/3rd left.

Deployed the money usefully into another stock so overall okay.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    1/3rd left.

Deployed the money usefully into another stock so overall okay.
    I got a wee tiny bit under 3/3rds. But will sit tight and watch from the sidelines with the M. Fool. Couta1 is right, last year 9 months up Dec to Aug. and 3 months down Sept to Nov. We are 4 weeks into the next uptrend, and am happy to squeeze another few $s out of this before it hits $18-$25. There will be another drop at some stage but think it is not too late to make a dollar or two or five before the next top.

Banned

I got a wee tiny bit under 3/3rds. But will sit tight and watch from the sidelines with the M. Fool. Couta1 is right, last year 9 months up Dec to Aug. and 3 months down Sept to Nov. We are 4 weeks into the next uptrend, and am happy to squeeze another few $s out of this before it hits $18-$25. There will be another drop at some stage but think it is not too late to make a dollar or two or five before the next top.
    Might play around with a few on any dips but I'm very cautious about loading up heavily after its had a good run especially when everyone is in a frenzy.