sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=A2M

65m shares shorted - 7m more than when ASM sent a rocket under the stock.

What are these shorters missing or are we missing something?????

Did we just find the answer?

Advanced Member

It does seem like she is in a rush to get out though. Maybe her marriage was on the rocks or something else quite serious?? I do wish her the best on the way out and I hope they find someone who understands the role will be challenging with travel demands
    Last edited by Ggcc; 09-12-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Guru

She played a blinder there.
    Give her lots of shares to cover the lost bonus from her last job and then she leaves.
    Well done to her - badly done by and for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I think they could have worded this better

The Board of The a2 Milk Company Limited advises that Managing Director & CEO, Jayne Hrdlicka, has agreed to step down from her roles
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    It does seem like she is in a rush to get out though. Maybe her marriage was on the rocks or something else quite serious?? I do wish her the best on the way out and I hope they find someone who understands the role will be challenging with travel demands
    Has agreed?

Something does not smell right here - it sounds like the Board is unhappy about something regarding her performance and required her to leave.

Feeling rather shaken by the surprise announcement, I must admit.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-12-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Banned

Has agreed?

Something does not smell right here.

I find this snippet in the Herald interesting "It is understood there may have been concerns about the direction the company had taken under Hyrdlickas tenure and her interaction with key stakeholders"

Investor

Has agreed?

Something does not smell right here - it sounds like the Board is unhappy about something regarding her performance and required her to leave.

Same here, had to read the statement few times to fully digest the news....

Anyway, in all fairness if there are genuine family/health reasons we can't blame her as she need to what's right for family and good luck to her.

Guru

Wowsers! Didn't see that coming!! It is a worry to see a CEO leave so suddenly and after a very short term - and don't know what to make of it.

Wonders what that means for her minions she bought in from One-Star Airlines??

Great to see Geoff back in the drivers seat however! Buckle in, might be going through a bit of turbulence today!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Same here, had to read the statement few times to fully digest the news....

Anyway, in all fairness if there are genuine family/health reasons we can't blame her as she need to what's right for family and good luck to her.
    Those reasons look like a smokescreen, key players were not happy with direction IMO.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I find this snippet in the Herald interesting "It is understood there may have been concerns about the direction the company had taken under Hyrdlickas tenure and her interaction with key stakeholders"
    Very interesting snippet indeed and if you're shareholder the sp has gone nowhere in last 18m, in fact its gone backwards momentum wise.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post

No hint of any dissention at the ASM which was all of 3 weeks ago.

I have a most uneasy feeling that the Australian institutions are going to come out swinging today.