sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I think the Board should promote Peter Nathan to the role of CEO, he'll be great.
    Starts from behind the scratch line coz hes a guy.

BTW she wasnt too long into her job and she sold a huge hunk of her stock. Never felt right this one but thats a cost of diversity for you.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Starts from behind the scratch line coz hes a guy.

BTW she wasnt too long into her job and she sold a huge hunk of her stock. Never felt right this one but thats a cost of diversity for you.
    Stupid comment and you hopefully know that.

Guru

Down $0.87/5.7%.

Ouch!

Opportunity! Blaming no one as I see this as your chance to sell or buy depending how you look at it. Got heaps already but I will still wait to buy some more if the sp lowers to my last buy of 1380 last September. GL to holders and/or sellers but fun is now back to this share

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Down $0.87/5.7%.

Ouch!
    Real action when ASX opens.

Happy to be out at this stage and lock in the last of my gains - been unquestionably one of the great stories and investments for me in recent years.

Christmas time I want to be lazing at the bach, feasting on wagyu beef and crays - not worrying about what next with the roller coaster ride so far this year with ATM.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-12-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Lets be honest people took a dislike to Jayne when she suddenly sold her shares. Then bringing her friends over from Jetstar. My guess is after hiring her they realised it was a poor fit & have been manouvering behind the scenes to get her out & Jayne would have been holding out for a Kings ransome. A2 appointment likely to be the peak of her career, so need to get the money in the bank. In saying that, her latest photos clearly show the role is taking a toll on her health and the statement says
    "whilst also managing the health and wellness priorities of my family and me."

This is an amazing company and this high profile "shock exit" will have premium candidates lining up, if they haven't been doing so in the background. In the meantime ...business as usual in Geoffs' safe pair of hands ... guaranteed this will be no 'surprise' announcement to those in the know .... and the wording may seem rough ..... bet there was more they would like to say.

the boil has been lanced .... onwards and upwards from here ..... opportunity to top up.

Advanced Member

Time NZ INC backed it's own people into the top CEO roles ..... hasn't worked in multiple businesses and councils ......

Last bus ...$14.15 ...buy buy buyyy..........

The Cash flow is still there, the strategy is still there, the amazing A2 products is still there...even a better CEO is up. The Sp is temporarily down, opportunities.....
    I like it. hahahahah.
    Last edited by tomm; 09-12-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Last bus ...$14.15 ...buy buy buyyy..........
    You buying more, tomm?

Wait for ASX to open - then the real action starts.

Key will be the shorters today imo - do they short more or use the opportunity to cover.

Evidence so far is that they are happy keep shorting.

Banned

Well I'm only down 120k on my NZ holding but that could double this arvo with my ASX holding, time to make a nice cup of tea and relax as I've been here many times before. PS-This is great news going forward for the company IMO.