sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Nothing worse for moral than hard working employees seeing 'mates' being bought in from outside straight into the top jobs.
    Quite possibly that was her undoing. Did she follow the proper protocol with hiring key senior executives of a thorough and independent evaluation of internal and external candidates to ascertain who was truly the best for the role ? I'd suggest she didn't and what she did hiring her mates effectivly amounts to an abuse of power.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Peter Nathan current APAC CEO would be the perfect candidate for the job of CEO IMO.

Been there since the early days with Geoff, from Freedom Foods. Good communicator. Knows his stuff;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXiugUkBDw

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    its way overpriced and there lost there way now janes gone
    I call Bull on that. Geoff built this company up from nothing. Now he's back he can rebuild it even further. They've found their way again and are not lost at all.
    Still a bit overpriced, I agree on that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

margins under pressure the board has just insinuated it in there brief. we will focus on our cost control to maintain margin
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

its way overpriced and there lost there way now janes gone
    You really are full of bull**** bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I call Bull on that. Geoff built this company up from nothing. Now he's back he can rebuild it even further. They've found their way again and are not lost at all.
    Still a bit overpriced, I agree on that.
    yes geoff built the company but hes not skilled in what jane does , thats why he handed the reins over. hes in tempoary as a lifesaver for the share price only

margins under pressure the board has just insinuated it in there brief. we will focus on our cost control to maintain margin
    Margin's under pressure because of Jayne's reckless spending and hiring all her mates at ridiculous salaries.
    Once you get rid of Jayne and her dead wood mates and trim some of her scattergun approach marketing it will all come right and the company can get back to growing eps faster under proper leadership. Anyone who hasn't noticed eps growth dramatically slowing under Jayne's leadership must have been living under a rock for 18 months !!
    The board have moved decisively to cut the cancer out and restore eps growth for shareholders. Good on them !!
    I am sure Geoff will waste no time cutting the remaining cancer out, (Jayne's girlfriends).
    I'd say this is a very exciting day for shareholders and the best news in the last 2 years !
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-12-2019 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You really are full of bull**** bull.
    i told you to be careful last week piggies get slaughtered and hello couta down 120k in a week. think your be needing something stronger than a glass of a2 tonight

Banned

Lesson in marketing 101 for you bull, dont spend unnecessary money on marketing where word of mouth can do the same job for you for nothing.

At least Geoff rejoins with a2 on a forward looking PE much the same as it was when he left
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”