sharetrader
Page 151 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 511011411471481491501511521531541551612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 23755
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    That's right, Freedom Foods is not going to sell on market, it will be off market. They don't want to push sp down. Just picked up some at .62c to add to my collection
    Who said they're going to sell. They simply said they're retaining the option to sell medium term.... like most of us.

Banned

Hey kid’s, there’s a new TV ad, just like being back at school,

If anybody wants to see what Freedom have on the drawing board an updated preso. Thy seem quite happy with A2. And they seem to have little capital gains tax liability if they ever sell A2

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=815319
    Last edited by winner69; 01-09-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Freedom could bought into ATM at under 10c years ago on NZAX.
    When they sold down 40 million shares a year or so ago they got A$15.4 million, recording a pre tax profit of A$11.8m

So essentially free carry for them eh.

Been a good investment, whether that clouds their judgement about the future use of this $70m asset is anybody's guess

Chairman Cliff Cook says: "The Company today is stronger and better
    positioned than at any time previously. Our conservative balance sheet
    provides a secure basis for our current growth plans in international
    markets."

老外

My current low risk low growth value for ATM now stands at around 74c. Needless to say a higher growth outlook, picking up decent sales in the US and China is somewhat better. Not sure why anyone would be selling at these levels, I am in buy mode... then again I am investing for 1 year or two (or more) out, not short term gains... if the Synalit announcement comes through this month it should have a decent impact short term.

Pure speculation, no links or whatever

ATM Reinvigorating interest in ASX listing .....pump up the interest from Aussie investors who are much less risk adverse (ok they like believing stories) ......what an opportunity for Freedom to sell down or out .....could even dress it as something really special to the instos if ready market of retail nave stores wanting a piece of the action.

That the plan?

Be good, very good, for you guys
    Last edited by winner69; 01-09-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Not sure why anyone would be selling at these levels, I am in buy mode... then again I am investing for 1 year or two (or more) out, not short term gains... if the Synalit announcement comes through this month it should have a decent impact short term.
    could be sparked by winner69 post regarding to freedom planning selling down their holding.

Here's Keith Woodford's latest message to the mainstream dairy industry suggesting why it needs to start taking notice of where the science on A1/A2 has been leading.

http://keithwoodford.wordpress.com/2...nce/#more-1119

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Here's Keith Woodford's latest message to the mainstream dairy industry suggesting why it needs to start taking notice of where the science on A1/A2 has been leading.

http://keithwoodford.wordpress.com/2...nce/#more-1119
    the A1/A2 debate seems to be hotting up but why is it only keith woodward that seems to get all the limelight.....is he the only one doing research