sharetrader
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Maybe they need the extra week to work out the appalling impact of her grossly excessive exit package...
    Hope they don't take the opportunity for the usual bad result trick of making the announcement after the market has closed
    At least Geoff will be working....not in Melbourne at the Tennis for a couple of weeks.

Maybe they need the extra week to work out the appalling impact of her grossly excessive exit package...
    Hope they don't take the opportunity for the usual bad result trick of making the announcement after the market has closed
    So the normally nice and clean A2 financials are going to be littered with abnormal extraordinary non-recurring one offs - convenient to hide slowing growth.

We’ll need Snoops to sort it out for us.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I reckon either Beagle will be easily able to sort that out...assuming I'm in a fit state after trying to decipher OCA's accounts later this month...do you think just over a month will be a long enough recovery period for my brain lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-01-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I reckon either Beagle will be easily able to sort that out...assuming I'm in a fit state after trying to decipher OCA's accounts later this month...do you think just over a month will be a long enough recovery period for my brain lol
    Bigger problem will be the year after when they include recruitment and the bribes to get a new hotshot of a CEO.

I fear a year with Geoff as a caretaker of a company with a strategy that’s been thrown out the window will no be a very good year financially (relative to previous expectations that us) and it’ll take the new CEO to get things back on track.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Biggest problem they have is Geoff is getting older and they won't find another Geoff as good as him no matter who they bribe with whatever.
    If he confirmed to the market he was staying on for 5 years I'd buy a decent lot of shares on Monday. Not going to happen though.

Maybe they'll promote one of Jayne's girlfriends she brought over from Jetstar
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Doubt it.
    I don't think they like flying............................................ ......?........................................... .......lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So the normally nice and clean A2 financials are going to be littered with abnormal extraordinary non-recurring one offs - convenient to hide slowing growth.

We’ll need Snoops to sort it out for us.
    I wonder if Snoopy has upgraded his $3 odd valuation of A2 yet, probably downgraded it if truth be known. PS-Leave Snoopy to do his stuff on the HGH and TRA threads, we want to keep it simple over here.
    Last edited by couta1; 10-01-2020 at 09:31 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I wonder if Snoopy has upgraded his $3 odd valuation of A2 yet, probably downgraded it if truth be known. PS-Leave Snoopy to do his stuff on the HBL and TRA threads, we want to keep it simple over here.
    You absolute rotter,...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!.......................lol.

I'm sure everyone here has learnt atleast one valuable analysis take away from Snoopy. Arguably the most valuable poster on ST

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I'm sure everyone here has learnt atleast one valuable analysis take away from Snoopy. Arguably the most valuable poster on ST
    My investing and trading methods would be as different and far away from Snoopys as the east is from the west so no would be the answer, but each to their own.