sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes they made a mistake there for sure, she was a square peg in a round hole.
    https://thea2milkcompany.com/newsroo...eo-succession/

Not according to the announcement!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Haha yeah well we now know that was a load of tripe.

Haha yeah well we now know that was a load of tripe.
    Let's see who the next CEO is.

That to me is the appropriate time to reappraise the stock imo - wherever the sp may be.

Meantime, I think it is rather misleading to blame Jayne for just about everything which is not quite right with ATM. It is an iconic company now on the NZX and deserves better assessments.

Banned

That to me is the appropriate time to reappraise the stock imo - wherever the sp may be.

Meantime, I think it is rather misleading to blame Jayne for just about everything which is not quite right with ATM. It is an iconic company now on the NZX and deserves better assessments.
    Well there isn't much wrong with A2 IMO other than a few wrong appointments and no plan of what to do with the near billion dollar cash pile, the sp has and will be manipulated and controlled by game players to a large extent which has nothing to do with how good a company it is.

Advanced Member

Very fair comment Balance & I remember you pointing out the SP had risen 36% during her tenure. We will never know but perhaps it would be up by another 36% around $20 today if she hadn't been forced out

Well there isn't much wrong with A2 IMO other than a few wrong appointments and no plan of what to do with the near billion dollar cash pile, the sp has and will be manipulated and controlled by game players to a large extent which has nothing to do with how good a company it is.
    I thought you will be enjoying the 'manipulation' as it's back to 'Up in NZX' and "down when ASX opens' just about everyday again?

Banned

I thought you will be enjoying the 'manipulation' as it's back to 'Up in NZX' and "down when ASX opens' just about everyday again?
    Your right although some people may not consider selling for a loss on purpose and buying back cheaper enjoyable. Lol

Your right although some people may not consider selling for a loss on purpose and buying back cheaper enjoyable. Lol
    Well, the midday phenomenon is back in full and I'm sitting on a lemon after having jumped back in over $15.50. Averaging down below $15 before 1H2020 results would be nice. I haven't done it before so am slightly tentative; the odd time the ASX has swung the other way post-midday - but not lately. Considered it this morning and chickened out. In any event I won't be pleased to see the price get hammered down over the next month just to see a sharp spike on results back to where I was in the first place lol.

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=A2M

12m shorted shares covered since 11 December 2019 - would have expected the sp to hold steady with that kind of buying but sp has actually been slipping a little.

Relatively low turnover in shares traded today (429k shares only so far on ASX) - suggest market is going to break out but in which direction!
    Low turnover again so far - looks ominous that the breakout when the volume trade direction is going to be down again like yesterday?

Banned

Low turnover again so far - looks ominous that the breakout when the volume trade direction is going to be down again like yesterday?
    Masterclass manipulation on display the last few days, the gullible will have regrets when the buying volume arrives which should be in a couple of weeks or sooner.