sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Masterclass manipulation on display the last few days, the gullible will have regrets when the buying volume arrives which should be in a couple of weeks or sooner.
    Hey couta1, can you explain that statement in laymans terms please?

So tempting at this level, but i am afraid in the next couple of days we will see $13.xx
    Bye Bye BUy

Wide variances in people's valuations so its best to follow the technical indicators NOCASH.

Looking at the chart over the last few years the 30 day moving average, (rather than 100 day), indicator has given better results due to the volatility of this share. Broke down through the 30 day MA recently so a clear sell indicator that would have got people out at just on $15.

Take care out there folks.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-01-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    $14.10 is where the 100 day moving average is. I expect it to test that in the coming days. Its very telling that the share price is in ongoing decline when we have regular new all time high's in many markets. Any sustained break below $14.10 would be an ominous sign for near term share price performance.

Take care out there folks.
    Hasn’t gone below its 100MA .....I’m told a 5 year timeframe is a strong indicator where things might head ...so no going below 100MA

So $17 bucks plus here we come
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NOCASH View Post
    So tempting at this level, but i am afraid in the next couple of days we will see $13.xx
    Maybe or maybe not, not predictable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hasn’t gone below its 100MA .....I’m told a 5 year timeframe is a strong indicator where things might head ...so no going below 100MA

Lol Beagle should stick to predicting SUM other ones, he's missed out on mega bucks on this one already through being too cautious.

Lol Beagle should stick to predicting SUM other ones, he's missed out on mega bucks on this one already through being too cautious.
    Mega bucks lol. Mostly sold in the high $12's nearly two years ago and reinvested in stocks like HGH at $1.31, SUM at $5.50 and MET at $4.40...I'll leave you to work out the percentages
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dotbond View Post
    Hey couta1, can you explain that statement in laymans terms please?
    Basically they suppress the sp and drive it down even selling some for a loss on the way down but buying a whole lot more cheaper, working both sides of the market simultaneously, once the price goes up on volume they sell into it making a good profit, rinse and repeat.

Basically they suppress the sp and drive it down even selling some for a loss on the way down but buying a whole lot more cheaper, working both sides of the market simultaneously, once the price goes up on volume they sell into it making a good profit, rinse and repeat.
    Shorters are recoverings , they do this just to wait for the next announcement in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Yeah $14.10 will be a test but as you'll note I amended that post as from my observations the 30 day MA is a more useful indicator given its very high volatility.

Healthy to have opposing views on this one so the young ones get a variety of old hands opinions.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-01-2020 at 04:23 PM.