sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Me buy buy buy...there will be millions to survive. My sister thinks I'm mad wearing a face mask this morning at pac-n-save. No one else had one on.
    Good tactic ... get more people thinking about cashing up. I got to say it was like pulling teeth today on my buy order - 27, 46, 4, 50 ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    You sell sell sell. There will be no one to buy if they are all dead, so not to worry. Me buy buy buy...there will be millions to survive. My sister thinks I'm mad wearing a face mask this morning at pac-n-save. No one else had one on.
    Hey see weed are you going close to 100% before the result? think I'll stick with a more conservative 60-70% diworsification.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You know you want some of this ATM action, but just can't quite find the trigger to pull. No worries, just put your FA and worries aside for a while and focus on the TA, it will present a good entry price in due course.

Heard of online buying, ecommerce and delivery to your door? ATM will not be compromised. Studies of the ATM supply channels support this.

Just be patient. $8-10 came and went, not sure where the next buy-in/accumalate will be, but it will come. This isn't a game of one-upmanship with your mates, it's about getting into a winning position at the best possible price, for a long hold capital gain, and potential dividends downstream.

imho, have a modest holding in this, a happy holding well in profits ... thanks to TA!

Hi Baa_Baa is that your price range?.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hey see weed are you going close to 100% before the result? think I'll stick with a more conservative 60-70% diworsification.
    Was at 100% last week but sold 13% on last Monday and Tuesday morning before Aussi opened and will buy back in before 27/2/20

Stats nz, i think said +16% on dairy exports today.

a2 getting hammered i see , wonder if its to do with the thinking of a2 cows coming down with corona virus?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    a2 getting hammered i see , wonder if its to do with the thinking of a2 cows coming down with corona virus?
    A2 shares are sensitive to everything. If a cow sneezes we are in big trouble.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    A2 shares are sensitive to everything. If a cow sneezes we are in big trouble.
    Loving these panic merchants.

The only way to stop the virus is , capable of producing SELF-CORONAVIRUS-TESTING-KIT to everyone in a mass scale , give out free.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    The only way to stop the virus is , capable of producing SELF-CORONAVIRUS-TESTING-KIT to everyone in a mass scale , give out free.
    can we use the testing kits on our cows?
    one step ahead of the herd