sharetrader

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Yuhan is A2's partner in South Korea - largest Korean-owned pharmaceutical company. Interesting story - started to give health to the locals when they were occupied by the Japanese back in about the 1920's. When the founder died, he gifted the company between a charity and the people of Korea. Regular winner of the most admired/respected company in Korea.

Anyway, was announced a little while ago. Interestingly I subscribe to a similar newsletter on nutraceuticals from the same company. Came out on that prior to their Dairy Reporter...….

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Yuhan is A2's partner in South Korea - largest Korean-owned pharmaceutical company. Interesting story - started to give health to the locals when they were occupied by the Japanese back in about the 1920's. When the founder died, he gifted the company between a charity and the people of Korea. Regular winner of the most admired/respected company in Korea.

Anyway, was announced a little while ago. Interestingly I subscribe to a similar newsletter on nutraceuticals from the same company. Came out on that prior to their Dairy Reporter...….
    I think they signed the agreement back in 2018 so it took over a year for the launch.
    Last edited by longy; 04-02-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I've decided I'm not going to read or comment on this forum for a week, I reckon I'll just let the Trolls/Downrampers and Gloom and Doom merchants have a party amongst themselves, I've still got a bit of money to do a bit of trading and have got more positive things to do including going to the Queen concert and buying a really good Telescope.
    Just scored some 40 min ago for $14.40.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Just scored some 40 min ago for $14.40.
    Around that yesterday was my target buy but seen was going lower I lower my buy and didn't get there . Good on you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I've decided I'm not going to read or comment on this forum for a week, I reckon I'll just let the Trolls/Downrampers and Gloom and Doom merchants have a party amongst themselves, I've still got a bit of money to do a bit of trading and have got more positive things to do including going to the Queen concert and buying a really good Telescope.
    I've only been into exile on a forced trip lol. I suppose Siberia is very peaceful when you choose to go there yourself ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I've only been into exile on a forced trip lol. I suppose Siberia is very peaceful when you choose to go there yourself ?
    i reckon Couta be peeping to see whats going on here every day he just not letting on

Banned

Crap.... brokers said sell now on ATM..because corona virus will hot the sales in China as well all exporters .....dairy, forestry..as well as our hospitality n tourism....NZ is really going be Taft year ahead...m

Australian research firm Select Equities today downgraded its recommendation on A2 Milk from 'hold' to 'sell', saying distribution channels were likely to be impacted by the coronavirus outbreak.
    Select Equities lowered its revenue forecast for 2020 fiscal year by 3.3 per cent and 2021 by 3.7 per cent.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12306051
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Australian research firm Select Equities today downgraded its recommendation on A2 Milk from 'hold' to 'sell', saying distribution channels were likely to be impacted by the coronavirus outbreak.
    Select Equities lowered its revenue forecast for 2020 fiscal year by 3.3 per cent and 2021 by 3.7 per cent.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12306051
    Everyone knew that .