sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Nice, A$14.90 close x 1.04 = NZ$15.50 or $0.87 up from yesterdays close $14.63
    Great start for now. I hope to see it reach $17 by the end of the month

*Waiting for Bull to tell us he was actually long*

I noticed Countdown in the AKL CBD wasn't bothering to stack stage 3 today, they just had a few boxes on the ground with one open. Chemist warehouse was almost completely out of stock, local demand must be very high right now hopefully it can make it's way to China quickly.

Thanks Winner and Macduffy. Looking at the closing prices of the duo on ASX, it does look the market think A2M is ready to for its next leg up. SP closing at the high of the session, and also above the 50 EMA. SP had spent 3 days below the rising trend-line but convincingly snapped back above it today. The RSI and stochastic have both turned back up again. Sourced from totoschillaci in HC forum.

And as for SML.... I don't know.... but fewer hairs is left after more scratching... lol

Last edited by 44wishlists; 06-02-2020 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Adding reference source.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    Thanks Winner and Macduffy. Looking at the closing prices of the duo on ASX, it does look the market think A2M is ready to for its next leg up. SP closing at the high of the session, and also above the 50 EMA. SP had spent 3 days below the rising trend-line but convincingly snapped back above it today. The RSI and stochastic have both turned back up again.

And as for SML.... I don't know.... but fewer hairs is left after more scratching... lol
    If you're going to plagiarise someone, from HC in this case, you could at least give them some attribution or link to their post.

What did I say yesterday ?? Buy NOW !!! it is flying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    oh no another threat to a2

Chinese patriotism is new sales octane as millennials embrace home-grown brands at the expense of foreign icons

Trade war, boycotts stir nationalistic fervour, drives sales of guo huo, or home-grown brands, against foreign icons

https://www.scmp.com/business/china-...nnials-embrace
    Gotta call this bs downramoing post out for what it is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A test of $14.10 looking far more likely than $17 now !
    Your crystal ball is malfunctioning.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Gotta call this bs downramoing post out for what it is.
    couta your being a troll posting a news link of what someone else says is not downramping , anyway i hope you enjoy your day.

heres some sobering fact for you to think about a2 is down 11% in the last 6 mths even if it jumps 4% today its still down overall. while plenty of other stocks are up so has it been a good investment last 6 mths?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    *Waiting for Bull to tell us he was actually long*
    a smart trader would be long now if you had a look at chart of a2 in aus on the 3 feb ( looking at hourly charts) it posted a lows around 13.80 which had a rsi of 20 ( rsi below 30 generally considered oversold) it also had a low around the same 13.80 area in 15 jan ( when stocks bounce of same areas of price it is considered support). traders buy and sell these flows in price. im not long or short though at the moment as my money was in other opps
    Last edited by bull....; 07-02-2020 at 08:14 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd