sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    agree the results will do the talking esp the next lot mid year
    With respect, we've seen many times on this forum depending on your stock position being long or short, you do extensively feed the news. Some of it may be valid but most of them are just to serve your investment motive. That's the aspect people are not comfortable, by all means present a valid case with proof and source and people will appreciate be it positive or negative.

Bull has been posting on a number of threads I follow for what seems like many years. Most of his posts are cautious or negative, but I don't believe his intentions are in any way dishonest, and he clearly doesn't believe that they influence the market to his benefit. I have seen him post positive and encouraging news, but not often.

Balance provides information he believes will warn other investors off stocks he believes are "bad news". Sometimes he seems to entrench himself in a negative mindset about a particular stock (check out the PEB thread).

People are different.

Banned

Up 5% but still down on AU closing equivalent of $15.52, kiwis being a bit conservative this morning for a change. Lol

When Bull start posting garbage its a best time to buy....

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Bull has been posting on a number of threads I follow for what seems like many years. Most of his posts are cautious or negative, but I don't believe his intentions are in any way dishonest, and he clearly doesn't believe that they influence the market to his benefit. I have seen him post positive and encouraging news, but not often.

Balance provides information he believes will warn other investors off stocks he believes are "bad news". Sometimes he seems to entrench himself in a negative mindset about a particular stock (check out the PEB thread).

People are different.
    have to disagree on mostly negative posts over the years

i was very positive yrs ago on thl , rbd , aia and some others most recently napier port holdings and the utilities. just because i dont post everyday positive news on them does not mean im not positive on stocks.

i have been very positive of markets overall over the years as my postings show on black monday.

on a2 i was both positive and negative when it used to trade between 50 - 60c and then i went very positive when it broke out of long term range. look at thread. now im negative and positive on a2 because its going sideways
    Last edited by bull....; 07-02-2020 at 10:19 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    yes everyone thought my posts were garbage negative based posts on metro glass because i was the only one negative against all the very positive posts everyday. we all know what happened to metro glass

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    have to disagree on mostly negative posts over the years

i was very positive yrs ago on thl , rbd , aia and some others most recently napier port holdings and the utilities. just because i dont post everyday positive news on them does not mean im not positive on stocks.

i have been very positive of markets overall over the years as my postings show on black monday.
    The gent was paying you a compliment regarding your posting intentions which others of us wouldn't give you, you should have taken it as such and kept quiet
    Last edited by couta1; 07-02-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The gent was paying you a compliment regarding your posting intentions which others of us wouldn't give you, you should gave taken it as such and kept quiet
    yes i think i just keep quiet on a2 for now

Advanced Member

My turn to be negative. There's not many buy orders above 14.50 on asx at the moment. 14.50 aussi= approx 15.05 kiwi? I got a buy order in and want it to come down to 15.10. Come on Bull, help me out here.
    Last edited by see weed; 07-02-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    uuummm I dont know about that, if you look at the timings in Bulls posts which are negative and then look at those companies a few months down the line......you would be surprised how many times he is on the right side of the fence. Dont get me wrong, some of Bull's posts are Bull, but I have found value in some of them.