sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    you have done well see weed but for many others who are long term holders the % are not as good as yours
    I'm a long-term holder and sitting at around 2600%. Best thing I've done in my life. Just a bought a new car with a bit of 'milk money'.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Absolutely ... though there is a difference between posting positive and negative thoughts on one hand and machine-gunning negative headlines (including fake news) without any evidence for consideration and/or reflection.

I value any post as long as it provides new information and / or contains evidence for the poster reflecting on what they are posting.

I don't value the contributions of posters who just spread a black sludge over any thread unfortunately enough to be selected by them.
    Hear hear! Free speech is one thing, and I'm not sure how the market would work if we all had the same views anyway, but trolling for the sake of it should be beneath this site. There are plenty of cautious or negative views posted by people like Balance, SB9, etc that usually have some balance and reasoning. These views are to be respected, but trolls who ramp (either way) just for the sake of getting their post numbers up should be avoided.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ted2 View Post
    but trolls who ramp (either way) just for the sake of getting their post numbers up should be avoided.
    Did you have anyone in particular in mind?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    you have done well see weed but for many others who are long term holders the % are not as good as yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted2 View Post
    I'm a long-term holder and sitting at around 2600%. Best thing I've done in my life. Just a bought a new car with a bit of 'milk money'.
    I seldom post on this thread these days as my ATM holding is now 'free hold' and my % returns are therefore exponential. In deciding not to post often I recognise that my risk profile (zero) is much different to someone buying in today's market.

While I value many posters on this thread, I find Bull's comments v biased and short term in thinking and so ignore them. However all opinions are to be encouraged and one day Bull may be proven right on ATM (though hopefully not while I hold!!)

GLH and DYOR.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 07-02-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Today’s A2 discussion reminds of what guru analyst Aswath Damodaran says - Values don't come from models, but from stories (good or bad).
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

@couta1 , you go hard mate , hahahah . They all knew they down ramping because they try to get in ))))

@couta1 , you go hard mate , hahahah . They all knew but still they down ramping because they try to get in ))))

Advanced Member

There must be a lot of shappy hareholders out there tonight, have a good weekend .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    There must be a lot of shappy hareholders out there tonight, have a good weekend .
    Very shappy.

Outside thinking.

Interesting article here in Chinese news re on-line shopping during the current coronavirus scare.

A2 'well positioned' IMHO.