sharetrader
Page 158 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 581081481541551561571581591601611621682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 23755
    Banned

It’s all a bit hard I think for we non biotechnician patent lawyers to get a happy one line summary out of a zillion overlapping quite complex patents. ATM had Simpson Grierson review the patent suite and they provided a positive review.

Perhaps though Harrie, if it is a concern for you, you may wish to ask at the AGM in November if there are any commercial implications, that might provide you and perhaps the general media also with a better public statement than just ‘the first one expires in 2016’.

NBT, do consider that the a2 milk company operate within the premium milk market, the products are value added irrespective of patents, similar to soy milk or lactose free milk.

Interesting observations, and great work on supplying it to him Snapiti.

From a research perspective two findings can be drawn - A) Not drinking milk for 8 years has allowed his immune system to mature and retract against such consequences he previously encountered or B) A2 works!!!!

I'm in Wellington for work and I have struggled to find A2 in the CBD, anyone know where I can find some?

Unfortunately Countdown doesn't have outlets in the CBD. Possibly the closest is in Newtown, at 3 John Street. It's on the main road leading to the public hospital, just before the hospital.

I'm in Queenstown and have never seen it. Is it only north of the Bombay Hills ? JAFA land.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    I'm in Queenstown and have never seen it. Is it only north of the Bombay Hills ? JAFA land.
    No countdowns in tourist town, that big new world in Frankton won't have A2.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    No countdowns in tourist town, that big new world in Frankton won't have A2.
    No they don't and the staff havn't heard of it.

Dunedin Countdown stocks it, an extra row of 2L bottles has appeared in the last two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by evander View Post
    Dunedin Countdown stocks it, an extra row of 2L bottles has appeared in the last two weeks.
    I like Dunners. A real city.

Hundreds if not thousands of consumers in Australia have had the same experience as Snapiti's friend. That's why the word has got around despite Dairy Australia and some nutritionists still saying A1 and A2 are the same so there can't be any difference and it's all an illusion.

As regards Queenstown, we couldn't find it there. I don't think there's a Countdown there, but there is a Fresh Choice supermarket which seems to be owned by the same company. They didn't have it when we were there but sounded interested in ordering it. It comes from Northland - long way to the deep south.

I know the owner of Fresh Choice. May have a word in his ear.