sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Stuff or Facebook comments will have you slitting your wrists!! Most seem to be written by a dyslexic person, with English as their 4th language.
    You learn to interpret Native speaker English too.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 24-02-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I guess in this case we better don't buy ... I suppose you want it to fly, don't you?
    Hahahah , what I want has nothing to do with the stock , but just the broader market is down approx 2+% .

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Congrats on the new hip. Getting mine done early April. Wondering what life means being pain free again? Anyway, go ATM!
    Thanks Tomm, Left Field, Beagle, Percy, Couta1, MauroNZ and silu. I tell you what, they can do magic on hip replacements now. Walking with crutches the next day, and now walking crutchless only 10 days later. The old 30cm vertical cut up the leg is now just a small 15cm cut slightly across the front of hip. Magic man, or woman, just like a2 results in a few days time.

Investor

Jayne drove her away, GB is bringing the A team back...

The a2 Milk Company Limited wishes to announce that Susan Massasso has been appointed to the newly created role of Chief Growth and Brand Officer. The Company announced in November 2019 that Ms Massasso would resign as Chief Marketing Officer and we are pleased she will be remaining with the Company in such an important and expanded role.

shame she couldnt crack the UK market
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    shame she couldnt crack the UK market
    Who cares, it was a s**** market anyway.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks Tomm, Left Field, Beagle, Percy, Couta1, MauroNZ and silu. I tell you what, they can do magic on hip replacements now. Walking with crutches the next day, and now walking crutchless only 10 days later. The old 30cm vertical cut up the leg is now just a small 15cm cut slightly across the front of hip. Magic man, or woman, just like a2 results in a few days time.
    Good luck with the recovery Seeweed. A2, full of calcium, good for strong bones!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Strong resistant at $15.75 nzd , BUY NOW or it will fly again
    Yes, it will fly again, we are still up over $1.30 in the last 13 days. Just going through a little Corona blip, it will pass.

China's latest infection NEW cases 11..................

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Good luck with the recovery Seeweed. A2, full of calcium, good for strong bones!
    Thanks, I have more steel in right leg than bone. had a knee replacement 15 years ago. Anyway enough of orthopedics. Lets get back to a2 and the next uptrend, or are we still in the old one that's about 3 months old.