sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Is the word already out on the street for Thursday??
    No, all the cats will go into hiding until then ,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Well well , just yesterday , the cats were discussing about which language I speak due to I believe that A2M's SP will fly again .
    Where are you all now poeziess catsss ?? lol
    What, Now you are really talking mumbo jungo

Quote Originally Posted by jallison View Post
    What, Now you are really talking mumbo jungo
    Sorry you have even got me talking gibberish Mumbo jumbo

Yes,if you insist and think so as I have just make lots of money from A2M hahaahha

Banned

Stock is smoking for an ugly day, what a trading range, cant wait for Thurs, feels like Christmas and birthday suspense all rolled into one.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stock is smoking for an ugly day, what a trading range, cant wait for Thurs, feels like Christmas and birthday suspense all rolled into one.
    But wait until you open your presents lol .

Way to hold the line Tomm and Couta! This stock just continually gives you that "be greedy when others are fearful" gift. Picked up a huge lot at 15 today. I for one really appreciate you guys in the wake of all this negative **** on here. I hope any new reader would ask themselves, "why would anyone spend so much time on a message board bashing a stock they don't even own?" It's an absurd way to spend one's precious time.

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    I hope any new reader would ask themselves, "why would anyone spend so much time on a message board bashing a stock they don't even own?" It's an absurd way to spend one's precious time.
    I have posted few times here when one poster constant basing here its a great time to buy in . I'm a very long term holder with quite a big volumes and A2 is my 84% of portfolio with 553% up . I have ridden a big wave since $2.

Shorters will come up with all sort of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Way to hold the line Tomm and Couta! This stock just continually gives you that "be greedy when others are fearful" gift. Picked up a huge lot at 15 today. I for one really appreciate you guys in the wake of all this negative **** on here. I hope any new reader would ask themselves, "why would anyone spend so much time on a message board bashing a stock they don't even own?" It's an absurd way to spend one's precious time.
    I follow closely the impact and it was just the scare shaking opportunities of the Big Boys (media, tv..) , they will find any reasons to shake the tree.I look at the company's portfolio, strategies and the cash flow instead.
    Last edited by tomm; 25-02-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    I have posted few times here when one poster constant basing here its a great time to buy in . I'm a very long term holder with quite a big volumes and A2 is my 84% of portfolio with 553% up . I have ridden a big wave since $2.

Shorters will come up with all sort of nonsense.
    Great to hear and good on you mate !