sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    A bit of a mix actually, gut feel/sales analysis and my trust in Geoff to put out a surprise or two such as a maiden divvy or a share buy back.PS-No insider info sadly.
    1H numbers will be a boomer, no questions about that. I guess its outlooks statement that''' be the key and knowing GB's style he would drop in few words of caution just enough for market to second guess.

And what Board decides to do with that ever growing pile of cash (may be around $700ml+ now) would be what drives the sentiment tomorrow. I much prefer buy back around current levels, that'll be prudent use in my books.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    1H numbers will be a boomer, no questions about that. I guess its outlooks statement that''' be the key and knowing GB's style he would drop in few words of caution just enough for market to second guess.

And what Board decides to do with that ever growing pile of cash (may be around $700ml+ now) would be what drives the sentiment tomorrow. I much prefer buy back around current levels, that'll be prudent use in my books.
    I'm not sure GB will throw much caution in around this virus knowing the effect that would have on the sp, I'm expecting more along the lines that there has been very little disruption and they are confident the supply lines can be maintained.

Add into the mix that it appears the virus peaked in China late Jan-early Feb. So, they might be in a position to resume business as usual relatively soon as other areas of the world start grappling with their own outbreaks. Let's also bear in mind A2 is not reliant on anything coming out of China - we just need to get the product in.
    Last edited by Oberon; 26-02-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm not sure GB will throw much caution in around this virus knowing the effect that would have on the sp, I'm expecting more along the lines that there has been very little disruption and they are confident the supply lines can be maintained.
    Sure, knowing GB's style his motto would be to under promise and over deliver. Not long to go to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sure, knowing GB's style his motto would be to under promise and over deliver. Not long to go to know that.
    I have borrowed this from Keytone's update.

"Chinese consumption of staple food products, including dairy, is reported to have increased substantially due to the Coronavirus crisis, including those sourced from New Zealand and Australian dairy"

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    I have borrowed this from Keytone's update.

"Chinese consumption of staple food products, including dairy, is reported to have increased substantially due to the Coronavirus crisis, including those sourced from New Zealand and Australian dairy"
    Thanks for the snippet from Keytone, that bodes very well for A2 then.

If the outlook commentary is around similar tone, just watch it run hard for a while. May even go past $20 in the medium term....

Feihe is the future not A2
    one step ahead of the herd

Investor

Wish we have a ignore button for certain posters on this forum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Feihe is the future not A2
    Stooping to new lows there bull, why am I not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, likewise. Owning shares in a2 is like been married to a party girl. She let her hair down again today and really showed her colours. Best thing to do is let her go and party, she will come back in her own good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    HaHa. Being an ATM shareholder is like being married to man who goes down to the local pub for a drink with his mates then comes back stinking of booze and is hungover for the next day.
    Holding the ATM shares was just like when I was a teenager , got a girl from the pub for a night then wakeup in the morning and totally couldn't recognized her without makeup on, OMG... then went to the bathroom and swearing to myself... hahahaha
    Last edited by tomm; 26-02-2020 at 11:29 AM.