sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Thanks for the snippet from Keytone, that bodes very well for A2 then.

If the outlook commentary is around similar tone, just watch it run hard for a while. May even go past $20 in the medium term....
    I think like the majority of the trade/businesses at the moment. We should be ignore the fact that some disruption will occur and hopefully just a short one. I am hopeful that the outbreak has peaked in China.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Wish we have a ignore button for certain posters on this forum
    A Troll ejection button would be good like on the Graham Norton show with that armchair.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stooping to new lows there bull, why am I not surprised.
    the party has spoken feihe is the future even geoff admitted feihe is on the rise
    one step ahead of the herd

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    I think like the majority of the trade/businesses at the moment. We should be ignore the fact that some disruption will occur and hopefully just a short one. I am hopeful that the outbreak has peaked in China.
    Similar comment along Keytone also came from BUB in their results commentary today...get your straps on folks, its gonna be fun ride tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, likewise. Owning shares in a2 is like been married to a party girl. She let her hair down again today and really showed her colours. Best thing to do is let her go and party, she will come back in her own good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    A Troll ejection button would be good like on the Graham Norton show with that armchair.
    No worries, the birds will stop tweeting from tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    be so quiet on here tomorrow if things dont go well
    I'm sure you'll make up for it..............

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Let's also bear in mind A2 is not reliant on anything coming out of China - we just need to get the product in.
    I don't think that this is a safe assumption. Milk formula contains much more than "just milk" - and part of these "add ons" are various complex sugars (like e.g. synthesized milk sugar) as well as vitamins and other stuff considered to be healthy. From memory - Synlaits A2 Infant formula is made to roughly 2/3 out of milk and the rest is made from other stuff.

China is a major supplier of vitamins to the world market, and related to the healthy sugars ... actually - I do know the owner of a chemical factory in China producing them (out of starch) ... and I know as well that he is selling into the South Island. Would not be surprised if his product goes (as well) to Synlait (and with that to A2).
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I don't think that this is a safe assumption. Milk formula contains much more than "just milk" - and part of these "add ons" are various complex sugars (like e.g. synthesized milk sugar) as well as vitamins and other stuff considered to be healthy. From memory - Synlaits A2 Infant formula is made to roughly 2/3 out of milk and the rest is made from other stuff.

China is a major supplier of vitamins to the world market, and related to the healthy sugars ... actually - I do know the owner of a chemical factory in China producing them (out of starch) ... and I know as well that he is selling into the South Island. Would not be surprised if his product goes (as well) to Synlait (and with that to A2).
    Thanks for the info's but we don't buy into ASSUMPTIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

rather risky of you BP even mentioning anything on here. esp if they disagree . the mob will lynch you lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Thanks for the info's but we don't buy into ASSUMPTIONS.
    And all your comments are facts??