sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    see the trolls are out in force led by there leader couta .

i didnt say they missed ist half ebitda read it properly they downgraded second half ebitda
    Haha your such a joke, we are genuine holders not bridge dwellers.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Haha your such a joke, we are genuine holders not bridge dwellers.
    i told you i trade the intraday price now its a traders dream and i dont hold long term anymore. as i keep continuing to say its a good company but i have always found its stock price to high based on my analysis. so my opinion doesnt need to be classified as a troll and down ramper all the time by chief troll
    one step ahead of the herd

well, real holder holding tightly since 2016. A2m 85% of the portfolio......

561.6% 85.21%

Banned

i told you i trade the intraday price now its a traders dream and i dont hold long term anymore. as i keep continuing to say its a good company but i have always found its stock price to high based on my analysis. so my opinion doesnt need to be classified as a troll and down ramper all the time by chief troll
    Well I'll leave you to spread your poison all over the place, I'm taking a week off cause I'm quite frankly fed up with the nonsense of it all.

Congrats to all holders

i didnt say they missed ist half ebitda read it properly they downgraded second half ebitda
    Did they? They had already flagged lower second half margins previously. Unless I'm missing something there is no downgrade.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...023/317593.pdf

Looks like they will struggle to make eps of 50 cps for the year due to lower margins in 2H. Choose whatever PE you like where you see value.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Wel bull.., my advice , put your money in the bank and earn interest , it a safe havens there . lol

Is Jaynes payout included in ‘discontinued operations’
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Risk Manager for FTX

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What does this mean -

Due to the increasing scale of our infant nutrition business, the Board considers it is now appropriate to assess participation in manufacturing capacity and capability to complement our existing supply chain relationships. Accordingly, we are presently evaluating opportunities to address this issue.
    If Synlait loses Pokeno and heads into a hole ($3-$4) could well become a takeover opportunity for A2?