sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    I just keep buying in the 15s and selling in the 16s. It's been one of my most lucrative weeks ever. I expect lots of crazy volatility as opposed to a full on crash. Trump will do ANYTHING to keep the stock market elevated, including lying to the American Public, slashing rates (via bullying the Fed) and having his media Confederates such as Rush Limbaugh keep calling the virus a hoax. The future remains to be seen, bit I expect a lot of these crazy days to continue.
    Yep good week last week and this week excepting my holding was only half the size this week ,ended up with the same avg sale price of $16.75 for both weeks, kiwi dollar weaker today so the price up in comparison.

DOW showing 26104 currently up 190 points from this mornings ..........

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    2nd case for CoronaVirus has just confirmed in NZ 5 mins ago.
    Not talking about cases which the hospitals refused to test.
    Correct. Both cases in the North Island. Time to isolate the island and cut the ties - we don't want the virus!

As well - both cases introduced by Kiwis. Stop them coming back ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Correct. Both cases in the North Island. Time to isolate the island and cut the ties - we don't want the virus!

As well - both cases introduced by Kiwis. Stop them coming back ...
    The Aussie says: If I am not worry then Nz has nothing to worry about for this stock. LOL

Weekly Reports | Feb 17 2020
    Upgraded

THE A2 MILK COMPANY LIMITED ((A2M)) Upgrade to Buy from Sell by Citi .B/H/S: 3/2/1
    Citi has decided it's time for a double-whammy upgrade; to Buy from Sell. The move is explained by the fact Citi analysts now see upside to forecasts for H2 on the back of the coronavirus outbreak. They note their ebitda forecast for FY20 sits 17% above market consensus presently.
    Evidence, albeit anecdotal, that consumers have begun stockpiling essential items, including infant formula, underpins Citi's positive view. While this essentially pulls forward future sales, the analysts are not deterred and anticipate positive impact short-term.
    Target price jumps 18% to $17.45 on increased forecasts.
    Last edited by tomm; 04-03-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Banned

Weekly Reports | Feb 17 2020
    Upgraded

THE A2 MILK COMPANY LIMITED ((A2M)) Upgrade to Buy from Sell by Citi .B/H/S: 3/2/1
    Citi has decided it's time for a double-whammy upgrade; to Buy from Sell. The move is explained by the fact Citi analysts now see upside to forecasts for H2 on the back of the coronavirus outbreak. They note their ebitda forecast for FY20 sits 17% above market consensus presently.
    Evidence, albeit anecdotal, that consumers have begun stockpiling essential items, including infant formula, underpins Citi's positive view. While this essentially pulls forward future sales, the analysts are not deterred and anticipate positive impact short-term.
    Target price jumps 18% to $17.45 on increased forecasts.
    Old news tomm and I wouldnt give Citi the time of day, notorious players.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Old news tomm and I wouldnt give Citi the time of day, notorious players.
    A2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M)

According to a note out of UBS, its analysts have retained their buy rating and lifted the price target on this infant formula company's shares to NZ$18.50 (A$17.69). The broker was impressed with a2 Milk Company's half year results, which came in a head of its expectations. It was also pleased to see stronger than forecast margins, despite the U.S. fresh milk business posting a larger than expected loss. I agree with UBS and would be a buyer of a2 Milk Company's shares.

Banned

A2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M)

According to a note out of UBS, its analysts have retained their buy rating and lifted the price target on this infant formula company's shares to NZ$18.50 (A$17.69). The broker was impressed with a2 Milk Company's half year results, which came in a head of its expectations. It was also pleased to see stronger than forecast margins, despite the U.S. fresh milk business posting a larger than expected loss. I agree with UBS and would be a buyer of a2 Milk Company's shares.
    Mate Citi and UBS are pump and dumpers and then rinse and repeat.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Mate Citi and UBS are pump and dumpers and then rinse and repeat.Lol
    Last time they pushed the price up due to what they said.
    I also think , where do investors put money after sell off those are effected by the virus. They search and will start to choose the golden liquor's shares ATM .
    Last edited by tomm; 04-03-2020 at 03:59 PM.