sharetrader

The a2 Milk™ brand expands into the Canadian market under licenceThe a2 Milk
    Company is pleased to announce it has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with AgrifoodsCooperative (‘Agrifoods’) for the production, distribution, sale and marketing of a2 Milk™ branded liquid milk forthe Canadian market as was announced by Agrifoods overnight.

About Agrifoods CooperativeA leading provider of innovative premium quality dairy and food products and services, Agrifoods are recognisedas a successful, profitable and environmentally responsible cooperative headquartered in Canada. AgrifoodsCooperative has been in business for over a century and has grown to become one of Canada’s leadingcooperatives with over 2,700 members.Agrifoods’ family of brands – Organic Meadow, Rolling Meadow, Meadowfresh, Earth’s Own, Happy Planet andHappy Planet Creamery employ over 400 people and have become leaders in the health and wellness industry,producing a wide range of premium, on-trend, wholesome foods and beverages available from coast to coast.As a cooperative, Agrifoods is dedicated to building up and giving back to their communities through their sociallyand environmentally conscious commitments, by investing in their employees and mentoring the next generationof dairy farmers and community leaders. For more information visit www.agrifoods.ca.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Some good news..... A2 to expand into Canada. Here's the link.

(Be interesting to see if this is the sort of 'investment' that A2 is currently investigating.... will it buy a stake?? Time will tell.)
    Yes, very good news indeed. Combine that with what JAT updated market with their Feb sales, you only wonder what it would be for A2.

May be we get a positive update from GB after Mar qtr finished.

Banned

I reckon the NZ Lemmings got a bit too Lemmingish on close compared to what their Aussue counterparts will do. Lol

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I reckon the NZ Lemmings got a bit too Lemmingish on close compared to what their Aussue counterparts will do. Lol
    Not really watching the hourly gyrations, but recently ATM has gone from 50% of my portfolio to over 60%!

Doesn't say much for my diversification attempts!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Not really watching the hourly gyrations, but recently ATM has gone from 50% of my portfolio to over 60%!

Doesn't say much for my diversification attempts!!
    Sounds like you are Extremely well positioned for when this compressed spring let's go, just checked and I'm at 56%.
    Last edited by couta1; 12-03-2020 at 06:17 PM.

A2 makes up 100% of my NZX holdings lol.

All things considered, it's held up particularly well.

Looks like the ASX waited for us to shut up shop before the smart money swooped in. Another stab at a pump and dump tomorrow?

I don't think we'll have to wait for this to blow over completely before the compressed spring let's go. Nothing but good news building up underneath the enormous weight of this mayhem. Once there's *some* light at the end of the tunnel eg. when infection rates start dropping off. For right now tho, the world's ending (yet again) so batten down the hatches.
    Last edited by Oberon; 12-03-2020 at 06:22 PM.

still bit overvalued , pe still too high. people will be having less babies as they lose jobs i think , unless being confined to ones house means more time for love making
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    still bit overvalued , pe still too high. people will be having less babies as they lose jobs i think , unless being confined to ones house means more time for love making
    Go and do something useful other than constant mindless Trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Go and do something useful other than constant mindless Trolling.
    think your had one pint too many of your a2 , you dont even seem too understand whats happening in the world , calling people leemings who selling or who have sold and corona nothing worth wasting your time on are silly based statements. your continued bravado is probably masking the stress you are obviously under.
    one step ahead of the herd

I can't believe A2 is holding very well even RYM is cheaper than A2 now.