sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    someone is trying to prop the price in asx via nz , probably someone caught out friday
    Exact opposite IMHO. Leading into the open NZX was being held down. Much easier to do on low volumes .

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Good call Jonu. Seems to be a different vibe with this share between the NZ and AUS markets right now. I usually have a good feel for trading this stock, but am feeling a little bewildered at the moment. Maybe Couta will come along and explain. Massive spike in OZ after a horrific start in NZ.
    You're not alone.

Legend

Wow, low of $14.30 and trading at $15.16 - all in the first 22 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Exact opposite IMHO. Leading into the open NZX was being held down. Much easier to do on low volumes .
    manipulation started just before asx open they started buying nz atm to force asx price up. still doing it thats why nzx is higher than asx
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Wow, low of $14.30 and trading at $15.16 - all in the first 22 minutes!
    What are we looking at here though, in terms of where this is going? Is A2 being singled out as a buy prospect in the face of a recession? Tempting to get out at break even (nearly) here, but look at what happening on Friday after the Dow went '87 on us...
    Last edited by Oberon; 16-03-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Advanced Member

I haven't kept up on this or any other boards about ATM but over the weekend a friend told me that apparently they had to ask mothers in China not to stockpile formula and that their market share is closer to 10% now. I have no idea if there is any truth to it and I'm happy to delete this post if it's perceived as ramping but I did wonder why the SP has held up so well.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    manipulation started just before asx open they started buying nz atm to force asx price up. still doing it thats why nzx is higher than asx
    Umm, there's a thing called the exchange rate. NZ has mostly been trading 5c light of the ASX when the exchange rate is taken into account.
    Much of your other analysis on other threads is now being put into perspective for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Umm, there's a thing called the exchange rate. NZ has mostly been trading 5c light of the ASX when the exchange rate is taken into account.
    Much of your other analysis on other threads is now being put into perspective for me.
    lol well it least your onto it. was another great day of trading a2m always seems to so easy buy the open reap the profit lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Legend

Talking about exchange rate...….sure A2 will have forward cover, but will be loving the tailwind as the NZD/USD rate closes in on 0.60. All exporters in the same boat.

The Quarterly Rebalance of all the major S&P/ASX indices - including the All Ords which is only rebalanced once a year - has been postponed due to extreme volatility.

A2M inclusion - I think so?..............imo