sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Has anyone noticed a build up of biggish sellers on both sides of the Aussi depth chart? I am hoping for a dollar or two fall for a quick couta1 trade .
    If those top bid buyers disappear it'll crash alright. A lot of manipulation occurs pre-open.

Investor

Good read...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...8-d2731c85e280

Love this bit from the article..

Mr Nathan said demand for a2 Milk Company's infant formulas appeared to have peaked about a month ago when the coronavirus situation in China was at its worst.

"Demand is still strong but it's not as strong as what it was now the situation with China has improved," he said.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good read...

Mr Nathan said demand for a2 Milk Company's infant formulas appeared to have peaked about a month ago when the coronavirus situation in China was at its worst.

"Demand is still strong but it's not as strong as what it was now the situation with China has improved," he said.
    From my contact, they have still be airfreighting product ex NZ to China up until very recently.

You don't do that unless you have or want to. However this is largely going to stop due to flights. Still shipping hard....
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 19-03-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Guru

Dollar getting closer to parity with the AUD all the time.....will it actually get there....

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good read...

Thanks for posting.

Nice also to see ATM at the top of the NZX gainers today..... (for how long who knows!!) GLH.

It's an interesting dilemma with this stock, as the numbers indicate they are clearly benefiting from the situation in the world right now (for now). And yet, people are skeptical of anything to do with the sharemarket and the stock is of course part of other ETF's etc. Contrast that with a company like FPH that seems to be perceived as a safe haven given they work in the medical space and are potentially contributing to the treatment of this pandemic. I would argue that both companies are benefiting, but buyers seem more confident in FPH given it's medical as opposed to a food (even one as important as infant food).

I think quite opposite. Into's has been set SP up to sell to investors. It will melt eventually.

Getting sold down. Here I was thinking it might tread water up the top .... They'll be back in tomorrow lol.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I think quite opposite. Into's has been set SP up to sell to investors. It will melt eventually.
    Maybe on a day trading basis you are right, however for the longer term investors Cymongoer's observation has merit. Of course health is a priority (hence FPH's strength) however, reputable food/beverage providers are also a basic essential. ATM remains a hold for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Maybe on a day trading basis you are right, however for the longer term investors Cymongoer's observation has merit. Of course health is a priority (hence FPH's strength) however, reputable food/beverage providers are also a basic essential. ATM remains a hold for me.
    Rinse and Repeat.